2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 25
I’m really looking forward to all of this and I’m glad info is being shared. Just hope you guys won’t forget about us more casual players while you’re working on esports stuff
Closer and closer to being able to play Halo Reach on PC !!!
E3 2019 is 46 days away...it feels like a lifetime. Can’t wait for All the HALO Intel drops from orbiting UNI Warfleet.
Thanks for this update!
Release it now.
Very much looking forward to testing hopefully soon!
This is honestly a dream come true!!! Can't wait to start testing!!! Good Luck on making it "just right"
Thanks for these! :D
<p>Love your work, and I hope the team takes it easy. </p>
Hope to play soon :)
pd1ddly wrote:
Release it now.
No need, they should take their time and make it work by dealing with anything that isnt right.
I dont want to play a game that is buggy. I dont think you want to either.
I have been waiting for 8 years for this game another year is nothing to most of us.
take your time guys, we want the best experience possible on pc! i grew up with halo on console as many have, i remember seeing the OG trailer for halo in cinematech, a show on g4 many years ago. i cant wait to relive my childhood on pc thanks to 343i and microsoft. thank you for keeping our favorite game franchise alive!
I'm so stupid excited for this to finally happen!
cant wait
Tons of great info in this for a mini update. Really loving the communication, thanks!
Yazite wrote:
bakertin wrote:
It's cool. Take your time to get each title right.
Exactly. Everyone needs to chill and let 343 take the time they need to get the launch perfect.
I strongly agree
Super excited to play Halo on PC. Thanks for the update.
First time posting, and apologies if I come off as rude, but I do want to know more details about how bringing Reach to PC is so difficult. Is the Reach engine just that ill-suited to the needs of PC gaming, like control rebinding? I am genuinely curious and want to be more informed. Go as technical as you want or need, if someone from 343/Splash Damage/Ruffian does reply to this.
The talk about playing with a team of pro players to get the "feel" of the game right comes off as somewhat strange to me. Will the PC versions of these games come out with slight balance changes to accommodate keyboard and mouse?
Wished I saw this post some days ago. It's good to have an update about things.
Dinjoralo it's not just a PC version of the original game, it's a remastered version of the game; which basically entails remaking a significant portion of the game.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. 19
  6. 20
  7. 21
  8. ...
  9. 25