2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 24
I can' wait! Bring it on!
ske7ch wrote:
Since the flights won't be under NDA and participants will stream that content, we want to get out in front of that and play it ourselves to provide proper context and insight for players on what will be a work-in-progress build.
So, wait, does that mean that the public flights will all be stream-permissible? If that's the case, ske7ch, my anticipation just shot through the roof.
Seriously looking forward to seeing where all this goes in the coming weeks!
ske7ch wrote:
Since the flights won't be under NDA and participants will stream that content, we want to get out in front of that and play it ourselves to provide proper context and insight for players on what will be a work-in-progress build.
Just asking for clarification, but this means anyone who gets invited into the flight builds are free to stream/record without worrying about breaking the NDA? So if I were invited to the pc flight and wanted to stream it I would be allowed to do so?

ske7ch wrote:
So, wait, does that mean that the public flights will all be stream-permissible? If that's the case, ske7ch, my anticipation just shot through the roof.
Seriously looking forward to seeing where all this goes in the coming weeks!
Glad to see I'm not the only one who raised a brow at this!
I can't wait!
Thank you so much for sharing this valuable information. I think i speak for everyone here and other fans outside of here that we definitely do not mind time being taken for this, but we thoroughly appreciate your update. We all hope and wish you well and we're all so happy for your hard work and determination.
Im so excited. i hope i get picked for some early flights
Really appreciate the (mini) update! If it's not ready for external flights in April, so be it. Wake us when you need us, Ske7ch.
As long as it's good, take as much time as needed. I'd rather wait 4 months for a good game than 2 months for a bad rushed game. Thank you for not having the flights under NDA! I can't wait to see Reach!
Thanks for the update! Would Reach flights on Xbox start sooner then since it's up and running well?
Thanks for the update! Definitely take your time. This series is definitely something that we want and need for the long haul, and it definitely is good to know you guys are making sure it's both timely but functionally sound and stable.

I can't help but also commend you guys for deciding to start with Reach -- I think that the biggest hump will be this first game but things will be awesome after that. My personal favorite game is Halo 3 but I'd argue that Reach is the most thorough and complete package (launch maps outside of Forge World asides)...
...which is a really great opener and will keep the fanbase occupied AND grow the PC community while you work on 1, 2, 3, and 4.

I can't wait to have my Halo Saturday nights back after a long workweek...and can't wait to buy all my friends a dozen copies!!
i rather it be done right then rushed like MCC
Take your time guys, and thanks for keeping us all in the loop. Look forward to seeing it whenever it's ready.
Great news! Seems like my life will be over either at the first flight (if invited that is) or when the official release takes place!! Im sure ill be dedicating all my time into these games!
If it means waiting a lil' bit longer, that's fine by me. Hope the work ain't too stressful!
Wake me when you need me.
nice update cannot wait for the experience to begin
Spartan 218 standing by, sir.

In all seriousness, I CAN'T WAIT! I'm extremely excited for this and hope you guys get this launch perfect, so take all the time you need.
Nice, can't wait!
THIS GUY = EXCITED
I waited years for this, a few more days or weeks won't be a problem. Take your time!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 24