2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 25
PC gamers have waited 15 years for this. I think we can wait a little longer, but the anticipation is killing me!
No we can't wait any longer at all! I can't wait any longer.
Thanks for the update. it's worth the wait!
Just cant wait for a possiblity to finally get reach on the MCC.
Any plans to support multi monitors? I use 3 27" in Nvidia Surround
Yeah keybinding is really important, especially for pc gamers, can't wait to try halo, i never Played this franchise, i reviewed tons of mmo and survival/adventure/3D games...couldn't really prove the quality of my portfolio trough the automatic selection of the insider program tho...best of luck on the beta stages tho...i hope for playtests longer than the single weekend...cos' i cover a lot of releases and whit maybe short periods of time to test i won't be able to provide coverage...and i Will have to prioritize other games :)

For sure make all the adjustments and take all the time you need ad long as the product is good :)
So excited yo test That awesome game in my pc!
Been waiting for Halo to come to PC since Halo 3.
osmacar wrote:
Well to be honest, am not even remotely surprised by this, Halo is a console bred game, transferring this to PC, though done in the past, is not going to be a walk in the park after being absent fron PC for nearly 2 decades
Halo 1 came out in 2001. Not exactly 20 years. And I'll hazard a guess that halo 2 came out in 2004. So closer to 15 years than 20...
Thanks for the update can't wait until the flighting starts
Needs 90-120 fov, 144+hz refresh rate, cross play, and ABSOLUTELY NO PAID DLC or MICROTRANSACTIONS
and Maybe you'll have a PC game that doesn't die the day it comes out like every other game coming out as of today. People tend to choose F2P because there is an abundance of players and friends to play with when you can download a game without having to whip out a credit card. Kids literally have no money.
The Game is already 5 years old, if you sell it for $60 literally nobody is gonna buy it. PC games lose to Console because a PC Game Key cost's more than a used copy at gamestop. You game publishers and developers need to stop selling people your aborted fetuses of FAILURE. Truth Hurts. Learn from it.
There are plenty of examples of similar PC games with great keybindings, so at least they aren't starting from scratch - they can benefit from previous experience.
Is there any news on the graphics front? I assume that it will offer 4K, but what about ray tracing and HDR?
Hype is much!
I'm super excited. I can't wait to try halo reach on PC
Quote:
To help tide folks over, Postums is working on an April development update blog which we're targeting for release sometime next week.
Is that blog post still on track for this week or did it get delayed as well?
This is good news for us!
Dinjoralo wrote:
First time posting, and apologies if I come off as rude, but I do want to know more details about how bringing Reach to PC is so difficult. Is the Reach engine just that ill-suited to the needs of PC gaming, like control rebinding? I am genuinely curious and want to be more informed. Go as technical as you want or need, if someone from 343/Splash Damage/Ruffian does reply to this.
The talk about playing with a team of pro players to get the "feel" of the game right comes off as somewhat strange to me. Will the PC versions of these games come out with slight balance changes to accommodate keyboard and mouse?
I'm no expert but pretty sure its as simple as the game just not being designed for PC, what i mean is that PC games are very malleable and players can tinker with all the settings and the engine was also not designed with PC controls in mind so they would have to implement that from the ground up. On top of all that, PC is a modular platform where the games will run completely differently on one PC that the next ,whereas xbox is a platform where every unit has the same exact components therefore its a lot more simple to optimise the game because you know from the start that the way the game appears on one xbox will be the same for the next. The xbox 360 had a GPU designed By ATI which means that the game would not be stable for Nvidia and AMD hardware out of the box.
As someone who has worked on development projects for years now, I understand the concept of working towards a date, the concept of a MVP (minimum viable product) and the feeling of having to release a product that is not ready, even for a pilot or flight.

It is better for the project in the long run if we have to wait in these times as slander for even the smallest of defects is so common. It is fantastic that the directors of the project are allowing a delay as this is not a common practice when expected revenue is involved.

I'm going to assume that the development teams are functioning under an iterative agile process based on the 2-3 week updates, the comments regarding keyboard binding being done outside of the core app are a key indicator of this and appreciate the transparency given to us as well regarding the whole project.

Keep going dev team and to the business, good job allowing delay so that quality can be high as this is expected.
Never been more excited for a game! Take ur time and make the game a success! We can wait.
Awesome can't wait!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 18
  4. 19
  5. 20
  6. 21
  7. 22
  8. ...
  9. 25