3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 25
osmacar wrote:
Well to be honest, am not even remotely surprised by this, Halo is a console bred game, transferring this to PC, though done in the past, is not going to be a walk in the park after being absent fron PC for nearly 2 decades
Halo 1 came out in 2001. Not exactly 20 years. And I'll hazard a guess that halo 2 came out in 2004. So closer to 15 years than 20...
ok i know i can be a pedantic -Yoink- wipe, but come on man, also halo is nearly 20 years old, 2 years, and halo 2, yeah, may be 15 (which is close to 20 might i point out) but after that, there was no PC ports to be found, none official anyway, and if you have not noticed (with you being all aloof and a full body prolapse) that console and PC have majorly different OS setups (even though the Xbone does use windows 10, it is modified) and the time spent off PC development, they forgot that stuff, and will take them a bit to figure it out, ok? ok, glad we sorted that out, you -Yoink-, next question
osmacar wrote:
osmacar wrote:
Well to be honest, am not even remotely surprised by this, Halo is a console bred game, transferring this to PC, though done in the past, is not going to be a walk in the park after being absent fron PC for nearly 2 decades
Halo 1 came out in 2001. Not exactly 20 years. And I'll hazard a guess that halo 2 came out in 2004. So closer to 15 years than 20...
ok i know i can be a pedantic -Yoink- wipe, but come on man, also halo is nearly 20 years old, 2 years, and halo 2, yeah, may be 15 (which is close to 20 might i point out) but after that, there was no PC ports to be found, none official anyway, and if you have not noticed (with you being all aloof and a full body prolapse) that console and PC have majorly different OS setups (even though the Xbone does use windows 10, it is modified) and the time spent off PC development, they forgot that stuff, and will take them a bit to figure it out, ok? ok, glad we sorted that out, you -Yoink-, next question
I'm not trying to start anything. But 15 is just close to 10 as it is to 20. No need to be a dirty Richard about this.
Thanks for the Update
So happy that the news was sent. Instead of keeping us in the dark
thank you for updating us. Appreciate you guys being forward with stuff :)
Halo MCC Insider is not working on my Xbox One S. Are they currently doing the Halo Reach Master Chief Collection Insider update? Is it working for anyone else because it is not working on my Xbox. I already tried turning my Xbox off and on.
Glad you're taking the serious time to ensure the best player experiences. Our childhood is being looked after!
I don't know why Halo MCC Insider is not working.
The hypetrain continues! Can't wait for PC flighting!
VERY HYPED! i've been wanting to play halo mcc on pc for FOREVER now, take your time devs! :D
I don't know why Halo MCC Insider is not working.
Flighting hasn't started yet for the new builds. For the old Insider builds there probably won't be anyone playing as there's nothing to test right now
cannot wait, any further information~~~~?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
ske7ch wrote:
To help tide folks over, Postums is working on an April development update blog which we're targeting for release sometime next week. Our partners at Splash Damage have passed along some insights and updates into the work they're doing and we're also poking our colleagues here to maybe throw us a screenshot or two
end of this week and I'm not being tide over yet.
You know you guys would rather test a slightly buggy demo than wait an extra month. Stop lying.
Mkid95 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
To help tide folks over, Postums is working on an April development update blog which we're targeting for release sometime next week. Our partners at Splash Damage have passed along some insights and updates into the work they're doing and we're also poking our colleagues here to maybe throw us a screenshot or two
post was on 4/17, "next week" started 2 days ago. they got time.
Thanks for the update! I cannot wait!
is extremely excited
nichijew wrote:
Mkid95 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Not sure what vernacular you're used to but when someone says "next week" they mean "the week following this Saturday" and not "exactly one week from now".
Syntherios wrote:
nichijew wrote:
Mkid95 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
Not sure what vernacular you're used to but when someone says "next week" they mean "the week following this Saturday" and not "exactly one week from now".
not one week from now lol. i meant that on the 24th, the "next week" starts and we can expect it within seven days.
why are we arguing over weeks?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 19
  4. 20
  5. 21
  6. 22
  7. 23
  8. ...
  9. 25