OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. ...
  7. 25
They said that you need to be signed up in the halo insider program, but ske7ch say's this a few weeks ago " We will let everyone know when the first flight emails do start going out via posts in this forum (and we'll echo across social, etc..). I know I've said this a few times in a few different places, but I wanted to stress again that the first flights will be intentionally limited in scope. Only a small percentage of the huge Halo Insider population is going to get into these initial flights."
"This is really exciting, looking forward to the PC version." in chinese :)
Appreciate the update, and don't worry about it. Trust me, there is no rush. Not for the MCC, not for Halo Infinite. Take your time, cause we can wait. We're rooting for you guys!
TAKE YOUR TIME!!! Don't rush it, just get it all done right......but at the same time OW LAWDY, HURRY UP, I DO DECLARE, I SHANT WAIT ANY LONGER!!!!
Spoiler:
Show
Sounds great¡ I cannot wait¡
Take your time, make it count.
I hopr in a good job, take your time 343
nichijew wrote:
I reckon you guys should remaster halo 3, halo 3 ODST and reach
they are
Oh really. Didn't think they'd go through all the effort of remastering all those games too halo 5 standards tbh . The developing and years it would take sound to good to be true ahaha
nichijew wrote:
they are
Oh really. Didn't think they'd go through all the effort of remastering all those games too halo 5 standards tbh . The developing and years it would take sound to good to be true ahaha
They are not strictly speakimg remastering any of those games. They are coming to PC. No known news of a full remaster.
My excitement is palpable, keep us informed, and take your time.
nichijew wrote:
they are
They are not strictly speakimg remastering any of those games. They are coming to PC. No known news of a full remaster.
what do you think mcc was? just a re-release of halo games on console?
no it had 4k support and all that jazz. maybe not a remaster but they are overhauling a lot
nichijew wrote:
nichijew wrote:
they are
what do you think mcc was? just a re-release of halo games on console?
no it had 4k support and all that jazz. maybe not a remaster but they are overhauling a lot
I meant what I said. Not a true remaster. Yes. Upgraded graphics in Halo 1 and 2. But 3 and 4 are not. Other than the frame rate and 4k updates, there was no other remasters. A remaster, by my definition, is a graphics improvement to modern graphical interfaces. Not a resolution or frame rate upgrade. But to each their own.
Ty for the update!
Ok It's already been a month I'm just to impatient to be patient when are the flights happening 😫
I'm so proud of this community
If There is no new Info coming over the next few days safe to say we all might get to see more info at E3 but i would like to see more news for halo mcc pc soon.
My body is ready!
Any ideas on improving the odds in getting into a flight? The lead up and release of the reach beta where some of my fondest memory's from middle school. i can remember checking the blog they had every day waiting for updates, which is now what I'm doing with this forum. i just went back and looked, seems you cant actually see the comments below the posts any more but its still nostalgic reading the posts. good luck with development, have fun and take what time you need. We've waited years for the return of halo pc, whats a couple more.
I am so excited for this but I am glad to see that who ever is in charge knows to release a title for PC when it is ready. Take all summer if you want just make it a PC game not a crappy port. Like the halo 5 forge for pc which is horrid. Keep it up guys and I cannot wait.
Ohohohoho man, Closed Beta starts Next Week! Im so ready to test it out!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 22
  4. 23
  5. 24
  6. ...
  7. 25