Halo Insider Mini Update 4/17/19

OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. ...
  6. 25
Finally some news. Just wanna say, please don't say June and then June 28th release it. Obviously I'm not mad I just hate when companies do that. Rather you say July and it comes out late June. Just a tip but I'm glad your taking you're time to perfect it.
I am so excited for this but I am glad to see that who ever is in charge knows to release a title for PC when it is ready. Take all summer if you want just make it a PC game not a crappy port. Like the halo 5 forge for pc which is horrid. Keep it up guys and I cannot wait.
Forge for pc is pretty good. Not sure where you're getting you're info
i can't wait!!!
I am so excited for this but I am glad to see that who ever is in charge knows to release a title for PC when it is ready. Take all summer if you want just make it a PC game not a crappy port. Like the halo 5 forge for pc which is horrid. Keep it up guys and I cannot wait.
When first released it was an awful quick port. Shallow graphical options, lack of raw mouse input, no FOV slider, etc. It was awful. Only became bearable after they added a browser and fixed the mouse. Granted I haven't played in about a year, but it was not a good experience.
Really hoping I join this beta this week, I signed up almost immediately after I heard about halo insider
My info was from experience and you can feel how horrid the mouse play is. A pc game should not feel like that.
Really hoping I join this beta this week, I signed up almost immediately after I heard about halo insider
Me either I check everyday. If I get in first ill put 15 hours straight lol ill report anything I find. =p
wait when is the beta being opened to everyone, like on the xbox one and on alll of our STEAM accounts ? I really want to open up my new Halo account and get a better Kill streak and get Killionare on PC. Follow MARINAKIMLOPEZ on Xbox one :D
wait when is the beta being opened to everyone, like on the xbox one and on alll of our STEAM accounts ?
As soon as 343 feel comfortable that the game is at a good enough and stable enough state to release it, they'll put it out there
100% agree. The PC version of Forge is how I mad my Battle Creek Map. It is so much easier when you can input exact values instead of estimating and guessing. I wish Halo 5 multiplayer could be on there too. I mean, You can test maps on Forge PC on dedicated servers with other Forge PC players. Why can't we have Halo 5 PC? It is technically there already!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Those who wait always reach, old age.
Dennis390 wrote:
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I would put 20 hours on the game the day I get it.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 23
  4. 24
  5. ...
  6. 25