Halo Insiders Email Verification Not sending

OP Santclare

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15
343 edit - If you're having the same issue, please post in this thread.

***If you are using a yahoo email address, please try a different email domain such as Outlook or Gmail***

I just signed up for the Halo Insiders Program. While attempting to verify email no email appears to have been sent.
Spam has been checked.
Default Waypoint email verification worked fine. Email was received, and verified successfully.

Trying to get early access to the MCC for PC to help in anyway I can.
Have been a long time halo fan since the beginning.

Any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
There's probably a lot of people trying to sign up right now. There's no rush to do it, so maybe try again tomorrow once things have calmed down
Same issue here
Same issue for me. Email is typed correctly, hit resend a few times and have checked both inbox and spam folder.
Also having the same issue here. Signed up around 3am, went to bed and got up checked again, went to collage and when I got back still no email. I tried sending it again, still no email. I've checked all my folders and it's in none of them.
same problem with me too, tried two different emails. guess ill just have to wait this one out.
I had some serious issues and couldn't figure out what went wrong or didn't work. I tried with 2 different emails (both outlook) and nothing happened. I got the messages "email already taken" or "this email doesn't exist" on the same email while trying to make it work. I also reached to microsoft support and they did understand my problem but couldn't do anything either. So I made a new email (gmx) and it worked on the first try. (I hope that makes sense and sorry for bad english)
having the same issue, cannot verify as there is no email.
Achi29 wrote:
I had some serious issues and couldn't figure out what went wrong or didn't work. I tried with 2 different emails (both outlook) and nothing happened. I got the messages "email already taken" or "this email doesn't exist" on the same email while trying to make it work. I also reached to microsoft support and they did understand my problem but couldn't do anything either. So I made a new email (gmx) and it worked on the first try. (I hope that makes sense and sorry for bad english)
What does (Gmx) mean when you said you made a new email?

:edit: nevermind, the yahoo email domain i was using just wasnt working so i switched to my outlook. thanks man!
Hey everyone, I took Achi29's advice and got my email. Apparently (according to reddit) it seems yahoo users are the ones not getting the email (like me)

I just made a new gmail account and used that. Make sure you click SAVE and then go back into edit and resend the email, that's how I recieved mine. Whilst I'd have liked to use my main yahoo mail, at least this is an alternative. Hope that works for you all.
Having the same issue. Signed up yesterday, still no email. Resent it, still nothing.
Also having this issue
I was sign-up yesterday and My Default Waypoint email verification worked fine. Email was received, and verified is finally successfully.
No Issue
Same issues here, sadly. My default one works, this just hasn't sent yet, I guess.
also having the same issue
Same issue.
Same issue. Have tried again (since) with no luck.
Same issue here :/
What email domain are you guys all using? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo? And are you using any email forwarding services?
What email domain are you guys all using? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo? And are you using any email forwarding services?
Hotmail
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 15