4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 20
stckrboy wrote:
theDOOMMAN wrote:
Same issue. However, I have been part of the program since last year. So I not sure if I re-joined it again, or never fully joined. IDK. May have originally joined through the Xbox Insider app, I can’t quite remember.
The Halo Insider program for MCC going forward from now is completely separate from anything you joined up to last year. You need tomake sure and sign up again at haloinsiders.com to be considered for flighting going forward. If that's what you've done, make sure and check your spam folder for in case the emails got caught there or try a a different email account
Sounds about right. Unfortunately I haven’t received the confirmation email just yet. Nothing in spam either.
Thank you for your help though.
I'm having the same issue here, using a hotmail domain if that helps
You sure it isn't in your spam folder? Fellow Hotmail here, got it in spam.
Ya I checked every folder, can't find it
Ya I checked every folder, can't find it
Probably not sent your way yet, then. Emails are sent out in batches.
Emails were going to my spam folder FYI to check that.
I am having the same issue where I did not get the email
well I meant the invite email my insider account is already verfied
Check your spam folder, but they did say it could be over the next few days.

It's also not an invite to actually start testing, just some extra info on timing.
I had this issue too but has now resolved. Turned up in my junk folder about 1 week later.
Is the the same email sent out asking you to verify the account, or is there a separate one set out for Halo insiders. I was asked to sign up to insiders when i created a account and already filled out or the information. Just wondering so I can look out for it is all
whenever i try to get my email it only show the logo nothing else tried other mails but dident work at all
thus whenever i try to get the verification the mail wont get send to me nor will it show me the link
Please forward this to your website administrator.

Emails aren't getting delivered to SPAM or INBOX as they're grey-listed by spam filters due to an incorrect DNS TXT SPF Record on the halowaypoint.com domain.

It's currently set to ?all which translates as "Ignore this policy", essentially rendering the record useless.

It should end with -all which translates as "Hardfail", meaning only verified servers can send mail.

Many admins incorrectly use ~all "Softfail", meaning allow mail whether or not it matches the parameters in the record (it's supposed to be used for testing only)

So the correct record should be v=spf1 include:_spf-ssg-a.microsoft.com include:spf.mailjet.com -all

Do this and all future emails will get delivered immediately, and you can bulk send all instead of doing it in blocks ;)
Update: I did receive my email about 8 hours after signing up, I'm using Microsoft Outlook.
Please don't post multiple time in a row. If you need to add more information or quote other users, you can edit your last post. Thanks
Please forward this to your website administrator.Emails aren't getting delivered to SPAM or INBOX as they're grey-listed by spam filters due to an incorrect DNS TXT SPF Record on the halowaypoint.com domain.

It's currently set to ?all which translates as "Ignore this policy", essentially rendering the record useless.

It should end with -all which translates as "Hardfail", meaning only verified servers can send mail.

Many admins incorrectly use ~all "Softfail", meaning allow mail whether or not it matches the parameters in the record (it's supposed to be used for testing only)

So the correct record should be v=spf1 include:_spf-ssg-a.microsoft.com include:spf.mailjet.com -allDo this and all future emails will get delivered immediately, and you can bulk send all instead of doing it in blocks ;)
not my boss
Spoiler:
Show
Same issue here with two Outlook account.
Mine and Hewell7 profile
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not create alternate accounts. Alternate accounts will be permanently banned, and offending users will be subject to both temporary and permanent bans.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I have used gmail, try it maybe
Not sure if this is related closely enough to the verification email issue but I haven't received the "Welcome Aboard" email that I've seen people post here and on Reddit. I made sure my email is verified and I'm opted in for flighting, but no luck. Also checked my spam folder and there was nothing there either.

*Edit: Aaaaaaaaaand I just got the email lol.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 10
  4. 11
  5. 12
  6. 13
  7. 14
  8. ...
  9. 20