Halo Insiders Email Verification Not sending

OP Santclare

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15
Just remember... 1st the Email domain was @MSN which then turned into @Hotmail which is now @Outlook So it could be Microsoft wanting you to update youe email address credentials perhaps
Possibly, but if they want me to change my ~15 year old email address without a fight they have another thing coming.Tr
Just remember... 1st the Email domain was @MSN which then turned into @Hotmail which is now @Outlook So it could be Microsoft wanting you to update youe email address credentials perhaps
Possibly, but if they want me to change my ~15 year old email address without a fight they have another thing coming.
True...
I've also not received any confirmation email,... The Email Domain I'm using is Hotmail.co.uk
Gravesi69 wrote:
I've also not received any confirmation email,... The Email Domain I'm using is Hotmail.co.uk
Hotmail worked for me but a few people seem to be having issues with it. If you have a different email domain such as Gmail I'd try that just in case.
I don't know what else I can do here, One week later and I've still no verification Email even though I've tried my Hotmail, Outlook and Gmail addresses.

If anyone has any other idea's here, I'd appreciate any pointers that'll help me verify my account.

Thank You.
Santclare wrote:
343 edit - If you're having the same issue, please post in this thread. ***If you are using a yahoo email address, please try a different email domain such as Outlook or Gmail***I just signed up for the Halo Insiders Program. While attempting to verify email no email appears to have been sent.
Spam has been checked.
Default Waypoint email verification worked fine. Email was received, and verified successfully.

Trying to get early access to the MCC for PC to help in anyway I can.
Have been a long time halo fan since the beginning.

Any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
I don't know what else I can do here, Over a Week and a Half later and I've still no verification Email even though I've tried my Hotmail, Outlook and Gmail addresses. If you have any other idea's about what else I could do, I'd appreciate any pointers that'll help me verify my account. Thank You.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
Spoiler:
Show
which email would the invite go to? The one used for xbox live or the one I signed up for insider?
which email would the invite go to? The one used for xbox live or the one I signed up for insider?
The one you used for the Insider program (this page if you want to check).
The one you used for the Insider program (this page if you want to check).
thanks for the clarification
Same! Im not getting my email even after i hit resend...i wish i saw this before i made a post about it 😅
i was part of the mcc flight, signed up on the second day the flight sign up opened, yet never have i recieved any emails from here except for the welcome to halo insider, i checked and the email is correct in my account and flight info, yet have received no update emails or betas emails, i know that there is not a current flight avail;able (to my knowledge) but i would like to know why i did not receive an invitation to the first flight even tho i signed up in plenty enough time and gave plenty of information, if i wasn't accepted i would like an email saying so or at the very least update emails so i know what is happening i will provide any information to help this situation and get my flight working or atleast sorted out if needed, thank you
i was part of the mcc flight, signed up on the second day the flight sign up opened, yet never have i recieved any emails from here except for the welcome to halo insider, i checked and the email is correct in my account and flight info, yet have received no update emails or betas emails, i know that there is not a current flight avail;able (to my knowledge) but i would like to know why i did not receive an invitation to the first flight even tho i signed up in plenty enough time and gave plenty of information, if i wasn't accepted i would like an email saying so or at the very least update emails so i know what is happening i will provide any information to help this situation and get my flight working or atleast sorted out if needed, thank you
Only a small group of Insiders are selected to participate in each flight. For example the first flight had ~1000 people, and the current flight has ~10,000 people. Signing up to the program isn't a guarantee you'll get to take part in all flights.
Not receiving an email now doesn't mean you're for some reason inelligible or blacklisted—it just means you weren't selected this time around, which is the case for most people at the moment.
They look for different criteria each time such as availability, hardware specs, familiarity with the series etc. and even if you meet them it's a roll of the dice.
To keep up to date it's as good idea to follow Postums's Twitter and the Insider forum.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
no me llega el correo ha hotmail.
I got an email verification, but I did not get a Welcome to the Insider program email.
<p></p>i used my xbox account (outlook) and i havent received the verification email. I have done everything people say to fix the issue but i still haven't received the email.
I still have this issue till this very day and for some reason nothing is being sent to my email. I'm trying to get the flight on PC.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 13
  4. 14
  5. ...
  6. 15