Halo Insiders Email Verification Not sending

OP Santclare

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Belgianfox wrote:
You don't get special treatment just because you've been playing for a long time and bought an Xbox. You should be glad that you got invited to one of the flights. Some people haven't even gotten an invite to Xbox or PC.
I too am having this problem, I have the timings just not the actual game itself
Funny enough It said my email was verified but I've never received a single email about flighting or even and new updates. Changed email and now I actually have emails in my inbox. I find it a bit strange I had a verified email address even with no emails in my inbox history whatsoever. Checked Junk mail as well. Odd, Probably missed out on a flight or two.
sAme issue here
Will I be notified if I don't get an invite? I'd honestly rather get that than wondering if I get in or not. It says my email is verified and apparently a lot of people are getting in and it's killing me not knowing whether I did it correctly or not. P.S. I signed up pretty much as soon as we were allowed to sign up and haven't changed my email since so I don't know if something happened there.
Will I be notified if I don't get an invite? I'd honestly rather get that than wondering if I get in or not. It says my email is verified and apparently a lot of people are getting in and it's killing me not knowing whether I did it correctly or not. P.S. I signed up pretty much as soon as we were allowed to sign up and haven't changed my email since so I don't know if something happened there.
You won't receive a notification if you aren't selected, unfortunately. Try accessing the support site with your Xbox Live info - if it returns 'access denied' then chances are you didn't get in.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making posts that do not contribute to the topic at hand.
Spoiler:
Show
Try to watch on *Important* mails, same happens to me, I just check the important emails and there it was good luck
Can I have the email
You won't receive a notification if you aren't selected, unfortunately. Try accessing the support site with your Xbox Live info - if it returns 'access denied' then chances are you didn't get in.
Thanks
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Creo que esta dificil para que puedan aceptarlo en el Porgra insaider para los que se esta inscribiendo recientemente :(
Santclare wrote:
343 edit - If you're having the same issue, please post in this thread. ***If you are using a yahoo email address, please try a different email domain such as Outlook or Gmail***I just signed up for the Halo Insiders Program. While attempting to verify email no email appears to have been sent.
Spam has been checked.
Default Waypoint email verification worked fine. Email was received, and verified successfully.

Trying to get early access to the MCC for PC to help in anyway I can.
Have been a long time halo fan since the beginning.

Any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
i had this same problem but i figured out how to get the email send it obviously and then once you send it go to your promotions folder if you are on gmail and it should be there hope this helped
I found that if you go to your promotions tab on gmail, I found it there.
As of right now, I signed up and went through all the steps without any concerns of an error. I received my verification e-mail and was able to see my online profile with all steps completed. For those wondering I used an AOL e-mail. Just wanted to inform those that had some trouble. Thank you for your time.
Why did I get a steam key?! I wanted the insider program on Xbox one not pc.
I've completed all the steps in the Insider program sign up process and provided a Gmail account but I have not received any verification mail even after requesting a new link several times.
EDIT:
I've finally received the verification link after 8 hours delay. Probably because there are a lot of users signing up. For those who have faced the same issue, just hang tight.
I got my both emails this morning, ready to humble. Nice to be back I asked for an beta key two weeks ago
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19