2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 17
Hey guys, using a hotmail.co.uk email and can confirm it's not sending to me either. I have contacted MS support and they are aware of this and have no solution other than it's luck if you get one straight away but they said the issue is the servers being flooded by signups and that servers might be overloaded, basically. The guy on support chat said he hopes the servers don't crash lol

But they are aware and you'll probably find that once the signups have quietened down, you'll probably get your email or try and get a resend of the email in a couple hours or later on in the day/night.

Good luck!
Cannot wait to get my hands on MC Collection on PC
What email domain are you guys all using? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo? And are you using any email forwarding services?
I was using Yahoo and I did not seem to be getting any emails about verification. So I switched to Gmail and it worked instantly. Yahoo is what I mainly use so I'm worried if that will affect my chances of getting into the program, I am able to use both emails no problem though if that is not the case.
<p></p>
What email domain are you guys all using? Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo? And are you using any email forwarding services?
Yahoo
Mine came in a flood gate, after playing around on waypoint and trying again and again.
My apologies for spamming the sending system more than it already was.
SametBelTR wrote:
Santclare wrote:
343 edit - If you're having the same issue, please post in this threadI just signed up for the Halo Insiders Program. While attempting to verify email no email appears to have been sent.
Spam has been checked.
Default Waypoint email verification worked fine. Email was received, and verified successfully.

Trying to get early access to the MCC for PC to help in anyway I can.
Have been a long time halo fan since the beginning.

Any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Hey dude! i see you got some problems about recieving the confirmation email , i did not have the issue but it happened a few times for me , i was keep trying on it and maybe you need to change your email from halowaypoint and replace your original e-mail again ? hope it would be helpfull mate
good luck
That's exactly what I had to do for it to go threw.
Feel bad for spamming the sending system though.
Cause all the emails came in at once, and am still getting random ones coming in here and there.
I had the same issue, i found it was being put in my Spam folder on my email
I am also getting the same issue, i have tried two different @hotmail.co.uk email addresses and one of my ISP email address and there has been no emails even into the spam folders.

I can only assume it's due to lots of people signing up and the email servers being overloaded.
Santclare wrote:
343 edit - If you're having the same issue, please post in this thread. ***If you are using a yahoo email address, please try a different email domain such as Outlook or Gmail***I just signed up for the Halo Insiders Program. While attempting to verify email no email appears to have been sent.
Spam has been checked.
Default Waypoint email verification worked fine. Email was received, and verified successfully.

Trying to get early access to the MCC for PC to help in anyway I can.
Have been a long time halo fan since the beginning.

Any information on this issue would be greatly appreciated.
Try checking your junk mailbox my verification email was sent to my junk mail
I am having this issue with two addresses, a gmail address and a hotmail address, the hotmail address is the address that is registered on Steam
Mine on yahoo came in this morning.

Still couldnt upload dxdiag this morning though.
I am having this issue using my longstanding Live-associated Outlook (hotmail) email address.
I'm also not receiving the verification email, I've clicked the button multiple times throughout the day today, (I filled it out about 7 hours ago?) and still nothing has come through to any folders, spam included. I have an outlook account, and it's my only account (@live.co.uk if that helps)
I'm not receiving an activation email either, using an outlook address.
Outlook - no email(
Hello there I hope this is the right place to post this. I am not getting verification email when useing Yahoo mail so I am useing Gmail now ,But it is not my main email on Halowaypoint I hope that is ok. I have tryed to to resend the verification to yahoo a few time and waited a day and it is not show up. I am useing Gmail on Halo insider do I need to change the email on Halowaypoint or can I use two Emails? I would like to keep everything under one email.
Edit At 7:22 PST 03/19/2019 I got an email for my yahoo mail evertho I was useing gmail so I switch back to yahoo mail to verify yahoo mail and it work this time. I will leave this up so it might help in the future for bug report.
Same for me and I am using Outlook
No email has come through for me.
Also having this issue (Outlook)
Also having this issue (Outlook)
Try using/ making an email account on a differnt domain, like Yahoo or gmail.. or just wait it out. I waited a day and it sent to both of my emails that I used
Using outlook as well, not received yet.
Don't have other platforms to try, nor do i need them.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 17