2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20
Can confirm I have the same issue. My email is a Hotmail email, but my inbox is an Outlook inbox.
Make sure y'all are checking your spam filters. And those of you not getting emails on Hotmail/Outlook - is it a .com or .co.uk?
Same issue here, checked spam filter and inbox, got nothing. Iam using a hotmail.com address.
UPDATE: I just got mine. It took some hours but i got it!
Make sure y'all are checking your spam filters. And those of you not getting emails on Hotmail/Outlook - is it a .com or .co.uk?
I'm using an outlook.com address
I've tried my yahoo, gmail and outlook account but none are working. My Outlook account is an @outlook.com if that helps :)
hotmail.com
Yeah no email coming through here also
Verifying my email on my Halo Waypoint profile for email notifications worked instantly with the same email and everything.

Maybe it's just the amount of people trying to verify for the same thing at the same time? I know this was already mentioned, but still. I'll try at a less active time of day.
Not working for me. I originally used an aim email then tried my outlook email and nothing happened. Clicked the "send email verification" button multiple times and still nothing. Tried multiple browsers, refreshed them and still nothing. Hopefully it is just that many people are trying to get in at the same time and waiting then trying again will work.
Been a few hours and still nothing here for me either. Just one of those things I guess, lol.

EDIT: Just recieved it, it was marked as being sent like 3 hours ago.
Same problem here
Same problem with hotmail.de
Same issue
Yea, I just finished signing up for the insider program myself for PC and used both my Yahoo and Gmail and have yet to get it... either the verification thing is getting so swamped with sign ups currently that it's bogging it down or something else is amiss...
I did not get a email im using yahoo
I'm having the same problem. Guess i'll just wait
Edit: OH MY -Yoinking!- GOD IT WAS IN MY JUNK MAIL! ....
Same issues. I have tried with both Gmail, and Aol (lol). Neither works.
Having the same issue on Outlook, I've checked my inbox and spam folders and have not gotten an email.
I've tried resending the email twice, but no luck.

Update- Checked my email about an hour later after making this post and recieved the email in the spam folder.
Same issue. @live.com address. I checked Junk folder. Tried sending 3 times.
i am also having this problem , i have tried everything its just not working !!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 20