3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20
yup same
My initial request took several hours to show up, I had requested a new verification link twice after waiting an hour and those ones didn't show up for about 15 hours but am verified and setup now.
I am having the same issue, using Outlook.
but as I can see there Is alot of trafic right now.
Same issue
switched to gmail and got my email finally, got the verify email instantly after changing to gmail
I’ve got the same issue right now even though im Hsiang an outlook account soo...
using outlook/hotmail account been like 20+hrs still no email have clicked resend a few times
Check your junk mail, found mine there. Also, make sure you have the right address.
When I try and change the preferred email to my gmail it won't let me. Even when I reload the page it automatically goes back to the first email i put in. The first one I put in is what i use for my Microsoft account. Do i need to make a new account or something to be able to use it or is the site just overloaded with traffic?

**Edit**- I opted out and then opted back in and put my gmail in from the start. It worked.
Make sure y'all are checking your spam filters. And those of you not getting emails on Hotmail/Outlook - is it a .com or .co.uk?
Mine is Hotmail.com
Mine has come through now. Was in my Junk folder on Outlook.
LOL mine finally came through (all 50 of em) https://i.gyazo.com/52db79512b6a5c0566a97ab854a63f48.png
I haven’t gotten an Email back in 24 hours using Hotmail

Now it’s been 48 hours

*Edit*
I found the Email, if you using Hotmail check your Junk Folder
LOL mine finally came through (all 50 of em) https://i.gyazo.com/52db79512b6a5c0566a97ab854a63f48.png
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
you need waiting some minutes to verify the email bro :)
No verifications emails here either, using an outlook email. hopefully the emails get sent through soon :)
Same issue here <p></p>
Ok, so Yahoo emails work. It just takes a couple hours to go through. A good idea is to retry every hour or so.
Update. Third request arrived in my spam box at half past midnight despite being confirmed as non spam, it took fourteen hours from the time of request, again it failed verification. I'm out, cannot be bothered with nonsense like this. Good luck to those that find success.
I'm having this issue I've tried it with hotmail and gmail and didn't get a verification link for either emails.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 20