Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

[Locked] Halo MCC insider not working again

OP Deadly Linda

I’m trying to start my MCC insider to play the season 8 and when load it up, the MCC load screen pops up and nothing else happens. Why is it when a new flight happens I need to call for help to play?
Were you invited? If not, then you can’t play. If you were invited, then did you download the full build? Try restarting your platform and see if you are able to update the flight.
I’m trying to start my MCC insider to play the season 8 and when load it up, the MCC load screen pops up and nothing else happens. Why is it when a new flight happens I need to call for help to play?
Are you using the Halo Insider app?

I'm currently having issues with the wrong version of the app. I had to uninstall it, and now, I'm downloading the correct version. I'm trying to play MCC Insider. I finally got invited for the first time. Haha about time. Just make sure you have the right MCC Insider version.

I just go here for the fix. I think you may be experiencing this problem.

From Halo Inside Support Website

I'm currently having issues with the wrong version of the app. I had to uninstall it, and now, I'm downloading the correct version. I'm trying to play MCC Insider. I finally got invited for the first time. Haha about time. Just make sure you have the right MCC Insider version.

Hmmm, I think I may have been struggling with the same issue.

I had deleted Insider since the last flight, and when re-downloading for this flight, I went to the Insider Tile in my full games library and set it to download from there.
I was prompted for an update, but I still kept freezing at the title screen when trying to launch.

Maybe it’s because I asked the Xbox to re-download an old build, and there’s a weird compatibility bug?
I’ve deleted it and tried again going through the store itself. I’ll let you know if it works after my box has downloaded that chonky boi.
I was invited. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. I tried restarting my Xbox and it’s still not working. Every -Yoinking!- flight it does this.

Hmmm, I think I may have been struggling with the same issue.

I had deleted Insider since the last flight, and when re-downloading for this flight, I went to the Insider Tile in my full games library and set it to download from there.
I was prompted for an update, but I still kept freezing at the title screen when trying to launch.

Maybe it’s because I asked the Xbox to re-download an old build, and there’s a weird compatibility bug?
I’ve deleted it and tried again going through the store itself. I’ll let you know if it works after my box has downloaded that chonky boi.
I have been invited to every flight sense ODST. I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling it. Restarting my Xbox, powering on and off. It still doesn’t work. 343 needs to fix this -Yoink- for Xbox players because it’s unplayable.
The only way that it worked for me was by uninstalling the halo insider app and then redownloading it. Restarting my Xbox and doing the full shutdown didn't help at all.
if you're still having issues loading the flight on Xbox, try the steps in this tween from Halo Support
https://twitter.com/HaloSupport/status/1433844569511055363?s=19
Quote:
Halo Insiders: If you are having issues getting the Halo Insider MCC build to download on Xbox consoles, try uninstalling the "game stub" version 1.2514.0.0 leftover from any previous flights, then start the process of downloading from the Xbox Insider Hub app again.
As far as I remember, this is mostly an Xbox Insider Hub issue but I believe Xbox folk are aware and working to make the experiences better
Try uninstalling and reinstalling, then joining through the Xbox Insider Hub. It helped me that way for the Infinite flight.
When I launch the insider program it brings up the Halo MCC screen. I am stuck staring at master chiefs helmet with all its iconic glory as it just stares back at me.

I have tried multiple steps to get past this unforgiving gold visor. Please advise….
ZioDJ wrote:
When I launch the insider program it brings up the Halo MCC screen. I am stuck staring at master chiefs helmet with all its iconic glory as it just stares back at me.

I have tried multiple steps to get past this unforgiving gold visor. Please advise….
My flight was working fine up until today when there was another update for it. After downloading the update now the flight is doing this exact thing to me. Restarting my console did nothing. Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that does anything.
Vlexis wrote:
ZioDJ wrote:

My flight was working fine up until today when there was another update for it. After downloading the update now the flight is doing this exact thing to me. Restarting my console did nothing. Going to try uninstalling and reinstalling it to see if that does anything.
The reason you can’t access the flight anymore is because it ended today.
I have un installed and re installed the program twice now and I still end up on the helmet screen forever.
Orionffej wrote:
I have un installed and re installed the program twice now and I still end up on the helmet screen forever.
This ended on the 13th and is no longer accessible