Halo MCC Insider

OP KingOHeart

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Hello guys,

Quick question, you guys think there`ll be a beta/MCC insider for the PC port of the game(s)?

Also, on a side note, what do you think will happen with the limited time stuff (Emblems, Banners, etc)

You think they`ll give em for free?
I feel like they won’t do a beta. It’s just classic halo coming to something it should of a long time ago. I’m so ready for remastered Reach
PC version for Insider is now open for sign up! https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
PC version for Insider is now open for sign up! https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
It's gonna be awesome!
Can someone explain to me what's the difference between the Halo Insider program, and the Public Flighting Program? If I opt into Halo Insider but not Public Flighting, would I still be eligible for trying out the Early Access of the different MCC PC campaigns?
Signed up and ready to go :)
I wonder what the specs are going to be...
I signed up also, interesting they mentioned Steam Controller and PS4 controllers!
I signed up also, interesting they mentioned Steam Controller and PS4 controllers!
Steam has controller compatibility features, which translate Dualshock's DirectInput into xInput, for example. Steam Controller already uses xInput.
why is that interesting? they are among the common controllers used by PC players. It would be strange if they didn't mention them
I wonder what the specs are going to be...
Probably not too bad. Not sure how CPU dependent it's going to be, but GPU wise a GTX 1060 should be more than enough if you're playing on a 1080p monitor trying to hit 60fps.
I signed up for the program. I had better luck using my phone rather than my desktop. Make sure to move your Dxdiag file to gDrive though!
I signed up for the problem, the waiting is Killing me
And now the wait begins :D Did they give any word on when the flights would start?
Bax7er95 wrote:
And now the wait begins :D Did they give any word on when the flights would start?
They mentioned during the announcement that reach is closer than people think. That's about it.
Oldlemon wrote:
Bax7er95 wrote:
They mentioned during the announcement that reach is closer than people think. That's about it.
im thinking its released the day of e3
Bax7er95 wrote:
Allegedly, someone found in the CSS that they were going to launch it "later this month". Hopefully 343 will at least give a response to this information -- I understand the crypticness is necessary, but I'd like any potential rumors to be squashed onwards.
Can someone explain to me what's the difference between the Halo Insider program, and the Public Flighting Program? If I opt into Halo Insider but not Public Flighting, would I still be eligible for trying out the Early Access of the different MCC PC campaigns?
I'm assuming this new "Halo Insider Program" is going to be a one stop shop for MCC and any future Halo games that need testing.
Very happy to see this level of commitment to pc, Hope to hear more soon :)!
PC hype is real, I've signed up ASAP
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3