Halo MCC on Steam has changed 11 Times today

OP l Respct Women

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I’m going to guess so - I’ve heard many halo youtubers state that flighting may start late April , though it’ll start sooner on Xbox rather than on pc
Game Developers can disable social features of games being tested through steam, i have been in public betas for games before, you just show up as online and not in a game
I can't wait to even just know when the release date is.
Based off of the lack of communication in the past 2 weeks, I'm expecting something by around Wednesday the 24th, but it would be cool if it was the test flight
I am looking forward to opportunity of flights.
tonka420 wrote:
I am looking forward to opportunity of flights.
As does the majority of us. The moment of salvation is at hand!
There were more updates yesterday the 17th of April on Steam DB, the last update was 5 hours ago.. Hype!
looks like there gearing up for that 4/20 flight ;]
Imagine releasing on that date ahahaha, 4/20 blaze it!
This thread has been a roller coaster of emotions for me. Hope goes up and down all over the place. I hate it! (Actually I love it. :x)
On Steamdb.info, Halo MCC has been changed server-side 11 times today. do you guys think something is coming soon?
yeah that sounds about right, when something bubbles like crazy on steam usually means something new is coming soon, though what, well don't ask me, am not a dev
AwakeRelax wrote:
looks like there gearing up for that 4/20 flight ;]
Imagine releasing on that date ahahaha, 4/20 blaze it!
gotta get them first wave flight populations reeeeeal high
Watching and waiting for the coming soon to disappear and for it to say release date ??/??/?? !
Things change about what will happen so maybe yeah but lets wait and see.
I hope so and soon this wonder will come to light
If I get picked, it better be at a convenient time, fingers crossed since I heard not everyone gets chosen to participate apparently.
Can someone explain exactly what changed?
Can someone explain exactly what changed?
Nothing public
Could be 343i, Splash Damage, and Ruffin Games testing on how Steam works so no issues pop up whenever the flights start for PC.
It's ready when it's ready.
Memories of the wait for Halo 2.
It's ready when it's ready.
Memories of the wait for Halo 2.
It will come though, and when it does, we can commence the 10th age of reclamation.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4