1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
It's ready when it's ready.
Memories of the wait for Halo 2.
It will come though, and when it does, we can commence the 10th age of reclamation.
Aliens: We are hopeless to stop it (human)
Fragavelli wrote:
Hope so. I'm getting awful tired of battle royales here on PC.
yea there are a lot of battle royale games.
Logos and Icons were just added to the db.
They told us late april :D
So soon I guess!
fingers crossed!
Absolutely, they've even talked about starting flighting as early as the end of the month. If that doesn't happen then it's early May for sure.
This is so exciting. They're probably getting ready for the flights.
That won't be reflected in steam. I believe that the links to download the builds will be emailed to those chosen for a flight?
I hope it will be in the next few days when the flight arrives
That won't be reflected in steam. I believe that the links to download the builds will be emailed to those chosen for a flight?
Flights will be handled through steam, they'll be emailing out steam codes for the flights, not links to download it.
Flights will be handled through steam, they'll be emailing out steam codes for the flights, not links to download it.
You mean like when Origin gave out codes for their alpha and beta builds of specific games?
You mean like when Origin gave out codes for their alpha and beta builds of specific games?
Yeah something like that.
Could be something. Could be nothing. I'll just keep checking this out every day or so to see.
Haha checked the SteamDB page, last update was 2-3 minutes ago lol Im so curious to know whats happening, said builds by CD key were tested
Lasiro 113 wrote:
What people need to understand is that the Steamdb for games changes constantly. It is just how Steam handles their games and services. Most of the time these changes are based around fixing issues or errors on a titles store page or changing the "expected release date" of a title. Most of the time these db changes mean absolutely nothing. I wouldn't get your hopes up that it was actually 343 influencing any of those changes. It is just Steam being Steam.
FAQ for the changenumber modifications Lasiro is referring to: https://steamdb.info/faq/#changenumber

If you look at the change history for the game: https://steamdb.info/app/976730/history/, you can see most modifications aren't even actually to MCC rather than just the changenumber - though, 19 hours ago MCC was actually modified, interestingly enough: https://steamdb.info/app/976730/history/?changeid=6143647
I haven't really thought about it but the beta is going to be on steam ? seeing the very strict NDA that would seem very counter-intuitive.
also boys check out the most wishlisted games on steam.
It's not especially counter-intuitive, I think. For all we know, the beta test might be named something entirely different, like how test builds of games from other companies tend to have codenames while under development.
Agreed they also will wanna see how different peoples systems can handle the game to improve it further.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4