2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 19
Is this the right place to inform the people in charge/complain about how the blue team is difficult to see in dimmer/darker areas, like indoor maps?
I would like to say thank you for the invite to the flight it went very well. I did suffer some jitter on the first match but after about 2-3 minutes it was gone. I did start a little after 5pm PST so that might have had something to do with it. The game was smooth and played just like it did back on the 360.
Hi 343 when do the name plates unlock for the Halo Reach MCC stress test I've played like 14 games and nothings unlocked is it just like the infection on The Master Chief Collection where it's giving out on a certain day of the week
The name plates arnt unlocking
Hi 343 when do the name plates unlock for the Halo Reach MCC stress test I've played like 14 games and nothings unlocked is it just like the infection on The Master Chief Collection where it's giving out on a certain day of the week
They'll be released post-flight since they're given out manually.
I didn't get an email wtf
Nameplates are granted manually and handed out after the flight ends
Locked cant get in
What is locked, can you explain in more detail what you are having trouble with?
I didn't get an email wtf
Not everyone will I'm afraid
What forum or thread do we provide feedback regarding the mcc reach Xbox multiplayer testing?
What forum or thread do we provide feedback regarding the mcc reach Xbox multiplayer testing?
You can use this forum to provide general feedback, but make sure to report any bugs that aren't on the known bugs list to the support site
Yes plz
Also is this stress test the only time your handing out nameplates- unfortunately I'm traveling tonight- and I'm sure others who haven't been invited would like the opportunity as well.
Also is this stress test the only time your handing out nameplates- unfortunately I'm traveling tonight- and I'm sure others who haven't been invited would like the opportunity as well.
Yes, just this four hour window.
Feedback: So far minor lag sometimes but I did have a disconnect from my recent game and it said failed to migrate to new host, possibly due to host quitting. Though I've suspected suspicious activity with certain players due to their skill level being inconsistent per game. Also after being randomly booted from the game to host issues...I noticed I was stuck on the loading screen unable to do anything else for a while. After a while the background became black behind all the menu UI. Noticed some of the aiming for shoots do seem inconsistent too in some guns, which is weird because I've been fair amount of games since the stress test went live and it seemed fine in most games.

Other stuff noticed: the exp bar doesn't always show up after every game, some maps sometimes seem to disappear from the 'playlist' and sometimes the spawns don't seem right since had enemy's spawn right behind me in rooms where I know shouldn't be spawning from behind. Also backing out to 'report players' seems to force the game to freeze up. Noticed the freeze up/crash does happen every few games.

Anyway think I've done about 8 match's and 1 dnf so far. Hopefully get some more done before get some sleep.
stckrboy wrote:
I got the email yesterday. And today it's gone. I did not delete it. I want to play it.
Download the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox, you can access the build from there. Visit support.halowaypoint.com for further help
Okay
I am very happy that I was invited. I just completed my 16th game today (Saturday). Most of my matches were SWAT, but I assume it doesn't matter what modes we play. When will I get the MCC nameplates? Thank you!
Been a halo reach player religiously for 9 years now, still don't get picked lol. I don't play MCC because I prefer Reach so much more. I was so excited to hear reach was getting added. I signed up for the insider program and didn't get an email. Heart officially broke .
Just some general feedback - I was dropped from a game and got the matchmaking ban message for five minutes. A few games later the game hard locked and now I have the ban message again with a fifteen minute lockout. Can you guys suspend the ban lockout for these tests? Neither of these were my fault and it is deterring me from continuing playing during the testing period.
I hope this is the thread to post bugs glitches and just overall comments on the flight.

Also as a disclaimer for what I played before the stress test I love and I love how the game is turning out!!

I like this flight, 60fps feels so nice with reach and the overall look is just better, but at the same time I kinda hate this flight in comparisons to other ones I took part in. The invasion flight worked great for me, it ran smooth and it was really fun to be able to play it again, but with the stress test I ran into quite a bit more problems which were very frustrating for me while playing.
  1. I had really bad weapon hit detection for about 3/4 of the time I was playing (about 2.5 hrs) to the point it was almost unplayable for me at times. Especially with SWAT you would run around, then you shoot someone, the shot doesn't register and then the guy gets a free kill. After that they then run around for a second then they randomly drop dead due to the shot finally registering way to late or you're in the middle of a gunfight and the guy doesn't show he's getting hit then all of a sudden is really damaged and then find out you wasted ammo because the game wasn't telling you that you hit them. Very frustrating when using the rocket, gravity hammer, etc.
  2. I know OG reach had bad spawning as well at times but OH LORD there were two games I played of swat where I swear it was way worse. For basically the whole game I was just getting spawn killed left front and centre and I couldn't do anything because I would essentially be dead before I even would get time to react. The one game I went 9-18 just because I wasn't able to get out of my spawn zone until about the end of the game which I was then able to at least get a few kills.
  3. The hit detection also went into melee's and assassinations where I would either go to hit the guy or try to assassinate them, and all that would happen is that the collision would break and it would make my character completely miss and float them away from the opponent and then they would be unscathed which got me killed.
All these problems persisted for me until around time I was getting off so when it worked it was great and was fun, but unfortunately it wasn't running at all to what it should have been. I know the point of the stress test is to find all these bugs and glitches, but it's still frustrating when you're unable to really play at points and really hope it improves.

Other than the issues stated above, when it was working the game is very fun to play and I'm enjoying it very much! I love how much work is being put into the game and it is coming along very well! Very glad I got the invite to try and play it!

Invasion Flight: 9/10
Stress Test: 5/10
Had an awesome time being able to take part in the stress test for Reach! Figured ending at 03:43am in the UK was the best time of call it a night well spent after a good couple hours! honestly thanks to all of 343i for putting so much effort in for us! You’re one hell of a dedicated team. Hope the flighting serves you well! ❤️

Few things I noted (I’m not great in my knowledge of bugs and glitches)

- Roster wasn’t appearing after I finished my first game, and subsequently wouldn’t show for the rest of my time on the flight.
- Occasional “progression ticking up” sound glitched and would continue.
- few moments of “spatial audio” (or proximity audio?) within headphones didn’t sync up with where players were.
- Every now and then I would miss a shot. Pretty sure that is a bug and definitely not my aim. 😳

the majority of my time was an absolute blast! Can’t wait for it to be finished and ready for MCC proper! Again, thanks 343i! ❤️
(And good luck with Infinite’s development too!)
Hate to be a pain in the *** but i played around 15 matches tonight but i didn't see any notification stating i got the Insider name plate(s). Can someone shed a bit of light on this for me as to when or how we can collect them.

Thanks. :)

Edit: 10:53 PM 2019-10-05

After taking the time to read the thread and what i missed on it appears the answer to mu question was already answered. Hope everyone is having an awesome time. Looking forward to the next PC flight, hopefully the last. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. 10
  6. 11
  7. 12
  8. ...
  9. 19