2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19
Any way there's another opportunity to get the nameplates? Unfortunately I had a prior commitment last night that I could not get out of. I would love to participate in a stress test and earn those nameplates.

Thanks.
There may be opportunities in the future as this is not the first time these nameplates have been offered
No invite makes me a sad Spartan :(
Poping n big maps floor enviroments
Bad damage count in all american servers except usa east server ( im n europe), obiously n swat,no mistake
Very good fps the most of the time (xbox one s)
Ultra fast machtmaking ( but not good ping)

Open nat 45 - 65 ping optical fibre
While I don't have a console and therefore am not eligible for the console flights, I wonder if the PvP flight for PC will also have many batches of invites and over the weekend testing?
stckrboy wrote:
OmikroN wrote:
Still didn't receive an invite. Lol wow 343. You would think if you were going to get anyone into your Testing, it would be the people that actually kept playing MCC. I guess not.
Not everyone is guaranteed an invite. Those who are selected were done so because they met the criteria 343 needed to conduct the flighting tests, it's nothing personal against those who were not selected
I wonder what the criteria is?

It obviously isn't based on how much time you've invested into playing MCC or Halo games in general, not completion apparently, not people that have been playing in the recent months ....

Maybe it's just straight up random. I know people that play together and haven't played for the longest time and still got in. Coincidence?
I’d love and invite
Experienced noise bug after each match. At the match progress the credit sound will keep going until you restart your game.
stckrboy wrote:
Hxro 2 wrote:
I’ve been waiting 5 days for an invite. Any idea on how much longer I have to wait?
If you don't have one by now and have checked spam / junk mail, then I'm afraid it's unlikely you'll get one before flighting is over
I guess I should start streaming. Probably a better chance to get invited if you’re verified or stream. 👍🏻
Hxro 2 wrote:
I guess I should start streaming. Probably a better chance to get invited if you’re verified or stream. 👍🏻
There are an extremely small amount of people that 343 persnally invite (less than 1 out of every 100). Being a streamer isn't a guarantee of being selected either
When do we get our mcc insider plus emblem? I already completed 12 matches and 3 extra to make sure i get.
I dont think i applied for the flight i didnt even get an email but apparently the game looks amazing
Anyone else unable to get into a match right now? I've been stuck in matchmaking for like 15 minutes.
Are there going to be any more emails sent out? I opted in for everything like 5 months ago and sadly haven't got an email. All my buddies are playing and im just sitting here refreshing. Email says 'Verified' and everything else says opted in.
When do we get our mcc insider plus emblem? I already completed 12 matches and 3 extra to make sure i get.
These are manually awarded after the flight
Anyone else unable to get into a match right now? I've been stuck in matchmaking for like 15 minutes.
Try restarting your build or hard reset your console
Tie TN wrote:
Are there going to be any more emails sent out? I opted in for everything like 5 months ago and sadly haven't got an email. All my buddies are playing and im just sitting here refreshing. Email says 'Verified' and everything else says opted in.
At this point it's unlikely that more invites will be sent before the flight ends. PC PVP flighting has still to start though
stckrboy wrote:
Try restarting your build or hard reset your console
I eventually got in, didn't need to restart. Thanks.
They really just need to open up the flight to everyone. Haven’t been invited to a single wave and very active on halo mcc
I need a code. I just signed up and I’m tryin* to play reach
I need a code. I just signed up and I’m tryin* to play reach
I already responded to your post here:
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/what-is-the-code-to-download-mac-insider/0b6c7052-4a02-45f0-bad2-bcc0e39c78b3/posts?page=1#post2Please read your flighting email carefully, no codes are required.

Though if you just signed up and have no flighting invite, you will not be able to play unfortunately
Some feedback after playing for a couple of days, though I'm not sure if either of the first two are by design.
One, the blue team can be difficult to see against darker surfaces, especially on indoor maps, where as the reds stand out more against pretty much everything.
Second, despite the Xp being explained as being partially based on performance and teamwork, those have been coming up as 0 for literally every game I've played, usually only getting 1,300 from each game themselves. I can understand if you're trying to cap how fast we can grind these ranks out, but it felt weird that it isn't working as they'd described.
And third, on the emblem maker, the transparent layer isn't coming out transparent. For example, I'm using the headshot on a circle background, I want the bottom jaw gone, and it looks like it under "choose emblem", but in the corner of the screen, I can see that the jaw is black (and we're talking a proper black, darker than even the steel) over the red background. I'm still able to match the color to get the effect I wanted, but that kind of beats the purpose of having a transparent option.
Second, despite the Xp being explained as being partially based on performance and teamwork, those have been coming up as 0 for literally every game I've played, usually only getting 1,300 from each game themselves. I can understand if you're trying to cap how fast we can grind these ranks out, but it felt weird that it isn't working as they'd described.
This has already been noted in the known issues list
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 11
  4. 12
  5. 13
  6. 14
  7. 15
  8. ...
  9. 19