2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19
I honestly wish I got an invite, I wanna play :3
I really hope they do something similar for the PC test flight, re nameplates.
Same here! Can't wait to test flight it!
Please send me an invite! I have a wife and two kids!
U don't get me the beta an i'm a regular player u get the beta to player of other games
I had to work that day so I’m pretty salty I didn’t get to play and earn the nameplate.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Hydro wrote:
Please send me an invite! I have a wife and two kids!
Lmao
This is gonna be good
Dream come true if they instantly announced halo pc flight on the 10th
Still no invite...smh been waiting for along time to get selected... still wating in line like everyone else.
So after a lengthy play session yesterday I feel I should bring this up as it isn't on the nown issues list, right after the match ended someone sent me a message, I opened it before the loading screen showed up, the game showed the pause screen (as usual when you reply to a message or capture something) and after replying to that message the game froze. Just be careful after you play a match and open the Home tab right away after the match ends as this might happen to you.

-Prime
thoughts from testing-

I believe that the brightness for gameplay should be separate from the menus. I tried lowering the brightness to 0.5 and it not only makes the whole gameplay dark, but the menu screens as well. Tone of color should be a separate setting as well because it seems like its to high (Im sure HDR and 4k have something to do with this), since Reach launched on last generation, I feel like a tone setting could help keep its look as to its original.

I also feel like the running mechanic should have "keener/acute" turning axis (it seems off)

melee seems like it glitches from the opposing player "flinching" toward you- when the opposing player was actually farther away and you had a chance to stay alive.

other than that, the game is still fun as its original.
Weeman804 wrote:
If you would send me an email, I would love to play. I'm in the insider program, but have never gotten the invite. What do I need to do?
Just keep checking your Email and you should get one, if not then u didn’t get picked but should still be able to play at a later date before release
AshamanND wrote:
I really hope they do something similar for the PC test flight, re nameplates.nameplates would be a huge thing for most people (including me) since we didn’t get the chance to activate one.
So after a lengthy play session yesterday I feel I should bring this up as it isn't on the nown issues list, right after the match ended someone sent me a message, I opened it before the loading screen showed up, the game showed the pause screen (as usual when you reply to a message or capture something) and after replying to that message the game froze. Just be careful after you play a match and open the Home tab right away after the match ends as this might happen to you.

-Prime
Have you reported it on the support site (https://support.halowaypoint.com)? I believe that's the main place for filing bugs.

-Prime
Please report any bugs you encounter to the Halo Support site, the details on how to do so are in your flight email
Sorry to be that guy. I completed 13 games during the window and I have only received the MCC Insider nameplate, not the MCC Insider Plus nameplate. Slight kick in the teeth as I stayed up until 3am to do that and still haven't fully recovered my sleep loss!
MorseyBaby wrote:
Sorry to be that guy. I completed 13 games during the window and I have only received the MCC Insider nameplate, not the MCC Insider Plus nameplate. Slight kick in the teeth as I stayed up until 3am to do that and still haven't fully recovered my sleep loss!
Read this.

Still havent gotten my nameplates and I was part of the stress test, very upset even though it's something so little but it's the point I was there and have nothing to prove it like it was stated. Dont know if I'm the only one that hasn't gotten them or what. But I am atleast glad I got to participate in such an amazing flight. Really missed the game and cant wait for it to come out completely for everyone else to enjoy!
They haven't given this set of MCC Insider nameplates out yet. When they are given out it'll be announced on Postums's Twitter.
HAL0 227 wrote:
MorseyBaby wrote:
Read this.

Still havent gotten my nameplates and I was part of the stress test, very upset even though it's something so little but it's the point I was there and have nothing to prove it like it was stated. Dont know if I'm the only one that hasn't gotten them or what. But I am atleast glad I got to participate in such an amazing flight. Really missed the game and cant wait for it to come out completely for everyone else to enjoy!
They haven't given this set of MCC Insider nameplates out yet. When they are given out it'll be announced on Postums's Twitter.
I did, Postums twitter announced they'd been released yesterday and as I said: I received the 5 games one not the 12 games one.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 15
  4. 16
  5. 17
  6. 18
  7. ...
  8. 19