OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19
I would be more than happy to join I've been waiting since the flight program began
I got both Insider nameplates today!
Nameplates for reach? Really? God I hope I get a placement... do you activate them on a website like last time?
Nameplates for reach? Really? God I hope I get a placement... do you activate them on a website like last time?
No, they're given out manually to everyone who meets the criteria. Just have to play the requisite number of games and you should get them.
If you were in the stress test on Saturday and did 12 games, you got the normal insider and the plus insider nameplates. 343 will manually activate them for you if you achieved this. If you did 5, you got only the normal one. I think I did 15 full games without any lag outs or quitting that day so I got them.
No, they're given out manually to everyone who meets the criteria. Just have to play the requisite number of games and you'll get it.
I’m apart of the Insider program but I’ve Sadly not been elected for the testing on Xbox, what would the criteria be? and is it a specific matchmaking playlist or just a certain amount of any game mode?

P.S this is my 5th message today so I can’t respond so thanks Baffeled Stoat for the reply :).
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If you were in the stress test on Saturday and did 12 games, you got the normal insider and the plus insider nameplates. 343 will manually activate them for you if you achieved this. If you did 5, you got only the normal one. I think I did 15 full games without any lag outs or quitting that day so I got them.
Isn’t this all on computer?
No it was on Xbox, you did not see the news about this past week's flight?
I’m apart of the Insider program but I’ve Sadly not been elected for the testing on Xbox, what would the criteria be? and is it a specific matchmaking playlist or just a certain amount of any game mode?

P.S this is my 5th message today so I can’t respond so thanks Baffeled Stoat for the reply :).
Quote:
Nameplates - If you played the required # of matches during the 'stress test' on Saturday, October 5, you should now have your nameplate(s) available. As a reminder, completing 5 games between 5 and 9PM on Saturday earned you the "MCC Insider" nameplate and completing 12 matches earned you the "MCC Insider Plus" nameplate.
- https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-reach-mp-xbox-flight---concluded/ac03b09a-5063-4725-98b7-4c716bbce56e/posts
Just any game available during the stress test. I'm not sure if there will be more flights for Reach on Xbox so that opportunity might be gone unless you go with PC.

The post cap seems to raise at Recruit - Gold, so you're not too far off.
Also you can quote multiple people in one message which is encouraged as it reduces spam and it makes the post limit a bit less of a hindrance.

Quote:
Nameplates - If you played the required # of matches during the 'stress test' on Saturday, October 5, you should now have your nameplate(s) available. As a reminder, completing 5 games between 5 and 9PM on Saturday earned you the "MCC Insider" nameplate and completing 12 matches earned you the "MCC Insider Plus" nameplate.
- https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-reach-mp-xbox-flight---concluded/ac03b09a-5063-4725-98b7-4c716bbce56e/posts
Just any game available during the stress test. I'm not sure if there will be more flights for Reach on Xbox so that opportunity might be gone unless you go with PC.

The post cap seems to raise at Recruit - Gold, so you're not too far off.
Also you can quote multiple people in one message which is encouraged as it reduces spam and it makes the post limit a bit less of a hindrance.
I see I hadn’t no idea, I can’t believe i missed it to be honest since I’ve loved reach since it came out even with the hate I got at the time for loving the game, i got 1 Email From the insider program but that was just the startup I think, do u get a second Email off your selected?
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I see I hadn’t no idea, I can’t believe i missed it to be honest since I’ve loved reach since it came out even with the hate I got at the time for loving the game, i got 1 Email From the insider program but that was just the startup I think, do u get a second Email off your selected?
If you're eligible you should have received 2 emails: one titled 'Please verify your email', one titled 'Welcome to Halo Insider'.
If you don't have both of those you need to make sure the email address on your Insider profile <https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile> is verified - if it isn't you'll be ineligible.
If you're lucky enough to be selected you'll receive further emails regarding the flight.

Quote:
I’ve just been told that you need to Ben at least recruit gold on waypoint and I’ve only just became Gold so that might be the reason why I wasn’t picked
You don't need to have any rank on the forums in order to be selected. Being Recruit - Gold just means you can create more posts per day.
If you're eligible you should have received 2 emails: one titled 'Please verify your email', one titled 'Welcome to Halo Insider'.
If you don't have both of those you need to make sure the email address on your Insider profile <https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile> is verified - if it isn't you'll be ineligible.
If you're lucky enough to be selected you'll receive further emails regarding the flight.

Quote:
I’ve just been told that you need to Ben at least recruit gold on waypoint and I’ve only just became Gold so that might be the reason why I wasn’t picked
You don't need to have any rank on the forums in order to be selected. Being Recruit - Gold just means you can create more posts per day.
Yeah I Checked my Email a week ago and I got both emails, thanks for clarifying what was meant to be send for verification I got a bit confused, I guess I just wasn’t lucky enough haha. Sorry for keeping this going but when you get accepted into the test flight how does it work? Did you get access to it through MCC? I.E : a new option in multiplayer under a halo reach tab?
Sorry for keeping this going but when you get accepted into the test flight how does it work? Did you get access to it through MCC? I.E : a new option in multiplayer under a halo reach tab?
For Xbox flights you have to use the Xbox Insider Hub app. I'm a PC player so this thread <https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/halo-reach-multiplayer-matchmaking-flight-xbox/8ba214e3-9198-40c2-94e8-ef6704b3282c/posts> will give more information on how it works than I can.
I didn’t get to play for this one but I hope next one I get chosen if there is another one
Can’t wait for the Mcc Reach to finally release it is going to be so fun and amazing and I’m going to complete all the things I did in the original and more
since I almost had every achievement in the game except like a couple of DLC achievements I couldn’t get cuz nobody owns the dlc maps anymore
I can’t even get my Flood nameplate after playing idk how many matches, 40? 50? Didn’t quit either. This is ridiculous.
I saw the invite, but it was buried in my email and realized that I missed the Saturday Stress Test...

R.I.P. "Insider Plus" Nameplate. :'(

On the other hand, halo reach ran smoothly on the Xbox One X, and I gotta say its very satisfying to see that motion blur is no longer applied. :)
Having anything to add to Halo is a honor from a Spartan who has a life of love for the universe it is a job I cant imagine anyone more perfect for this
Missed the stress test but I don't think 343 can actually expect people from the UK to play the flight during midnight
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 16
  4. 17
  5. 18
  6. ...
  7. 19