OP ske7ch

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19
HAL0 227 wrote:
I can’t even get my Flood nameplate after playing idk how many matches, 40? 50? Didn’t quit either. This is ridiculous.
They're given out on Fridays.
HAL0 227 wrote:
I can’t even get my Flood nameplate after playing idk how many matches, 40? 50? Didn’t quit either. This is ridiculous.
They're given out on Fridays.
I am aware. Yesterday was Friday as well.
I saw the invite, but it was buried in my email and realized that I missed the Saturday Stress Test...

R.I.P. "Insider Plus" Nameplate. :'(

On the other hand, halo reach ran smoothly on the Xbox One X, and I gotta say its very satisfying to see that motion blur is no longer applied. :)
I didn’t get the E-Mail what does it say? Just so I can make sure, since I’ve only got 2 Emails.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Inv pls
Inv pls
Posting here won't get you an invite, you'll only get an invite to the upcoming PC PVP test if you meet the criteria 343 are looking for to help then during the flight
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Nunca me invitaron
Closing this off as the flight has now ended
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 17
  4. 18
  5. ...
  6. 19