1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19
giafra wrote:
Hard resetting the console worked! I was finally able to update the build and play!
Nice one! Have fun playing and helping out :D
I NEED HELP i was invited and i have the correct halo insider file but when i try to play it says matchmaking party limit has been exceeded
I NEED HELP i was invited and i have the correct halo insider file but when i try to play it says matchmaking party limit has been exceeded
Social playlist is disabled today, the featured playlist for today is Invasion which can be found in competitive. You can check your email / Halo Support site for the playlist schedule
When the matchmaking PvP flight begins on PC, will there be a similar stress test?
I got picked at last, heck yeah!
I want an invitation
ske7ch wrote:
I sure hope you guys gather all the resources and evidence you need to make this a better game then it already was!

cant wait to get my hands on the PC edition!
Let me in! Please lol
iSethFPS wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
I sure hope you guys gather all the resources and evidence you need to make this a better game then it already was!

cant wait to get my hands on the PC edition!
Please send me a email I'm so ready to play.....
No invite
Am a sad spartan now :C
ske7ch wrote:
To help achieve this, we are putting out a call to arms for all Halo: Reach flight participants to rally and jump into social matchmaking this Saturday, October 5, between 5PM-9PM PT.
Tempting but something like this should be a 24 hour thing since for some of us regions like this are awful since means staying up till 1am till 5am. I like gaming but I also like sleep too.
would play this but didnt get an invite, even checked my spam folders and still nothin
i dont remember my email or password. can i change my email somehow to my current one? screw it. just re-release reach already.
me Matt Lee Larsen yes games
Sniper and SWAT for an entire week playtime on Halo Reach through MCC!!!??? this is gonna be VERY stress related lol. But I know when you say stress you’re talking about the servers and how much they will hold when it comes to multiple people connected.

Sorry to read that the the majority of people who were sent an email haven’t realized it. But I’m totally taking advantage of the Flight program for videos and screenshots to post to my social media! Hope the invites that went out this time around get opened servers REALLY OPEN UP! I looked forward to the crisp look of Halo Reach via MCC!
And....nothing </3
How do I download the correct versión of the insider game, I did twice what you said in the email, but i´m getting a previous versión of the game, it says Versión: 1.686.0.0
Previous versin game halo reach
thanks for the invite i didnt receive :') signed up on the first day 343 asked for flight testers and i've been bug reporting and sending off bug reports since 2009 for halo but its nice to see i didnt warrant a flight invite lmao
Still no invite for me :(
Same...I have not been invited to a single flight and im fully opted in for everything
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 19