2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19
I hope i get picked for the PC flight 😬
For having 'dissapointly low' engagement, seems like you'd have lots more people if you did one last wave of invites... ^_~
ronnie42 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
To help achieve this, we are putting out a call to arms for all Halo: Reach flight participants to rally and jump into social matchmaking this Saturday, October 5, between 5PM-9PM PT.
Tempting but something like this should be a 24 hour thing since for some of us regions like this are awful since means staying up till 1am till 5am. I like gaming but I also like sleep too.
You can play anytime outside of the times 343 list, they just have specific times set to focus more traffic for their test. Done at those times so they are on hand to monitor. Pop will be a little lower outside playlist times, but the featured playlist is still open.
i dont remember my email or password. can i change my email somehow to my current one? screw it. just re-release reach already.
You would have to sign up again I believe
Halo Tutor wrote:
Sniper and SWAT for an entire week playtime on Halo Reach through MCC!!!???
Featured playlists are up for 1 day. If it's Snipers and SWAT tomorrow, it will be up for 24 hours and then move on to the next on on the schedule
How do I download the correct versión of the insider game, I did twice what you said in the email, but i´m getting a previous versión of the game, it says Versión: 1.686.0.0
Try this and let me know if that solves it for you: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/support-forum-for-mcc-reach-flight/a8cc4ac3-0ee9-4877-b19b-7e9b358a624a/posts?page=1#post4
thanks for the invite i didnt receive :') signed up on the first day 343 asked for flight testers and i've been bug reporting and sending off bug reports since 2009 for halo but its nice to see i didnt warrant a flight invite lmao
Not everyone will and it's honestly nothing personal. Players are selected for a variety of reasons - whatever criteria 343 needed to test, you just didn't fit that for this flight or potentially you did but there were more names ahead of you. There's lots of others in a similar situation to you, can't fit them all into these flights :)
Thank u for inviting me
If I did sign up to participate in the halo insiders program and I got a invite I wouldn't join because I don't care for PvP these days maybe during the xbox 360s time but these days there's too many jerks and undesirables. I'm surprised by the lack of participants however.
I hope I get flight invitation for Steam since I never get a chance to participate Flight #1 and #2, even though I'm active player and willing to provide insightful technical feedback, and of course stress test the server in terms of performance and stability.
Damn it, no invites T_T
stckrboy wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
To help achieve this, we are putting out a call to arms for all Halo: Reach flight participants to rally and jump into social matchmaking this Saturday, October 5, between 5PM-9PM PT.
Tempting but something like this should be a 24 hour thing since for some of us regions like this are awful since means staying up till 1am till 5am. I like gaming but I also like sleep too.
You can play anytime outside of the times 343 list, they just have specific times set to focus more traffic for their test. Done at those times so they are on hand to monitor. Pop will be a little lower outside playlist times, but the featured playlist is still open.
i dont remember my email or password. can i change my email somehow to my current one? screw it. just re-release reach already.
You would have to sign up again I believe
Halo Tutor wrote:
Sniper and SWAT for an entire week playtime on Halo Reach through MCC!!!???
Featured playlists are up for 1 day. If it's Snipers and SWAT tomorrow, it will be up for 24 hours and then move on to the next on on the schedule
How do I download the correct versión of the insider game, I did twice what you said in the email, but i´m getting a previous versión of the game, it says Versión: 1.686.0.0
Try this and let me know if that solves it for you: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/243780d3b80b4bb6ac7917a8942286db/topics/support-forum-for-mcc-reach-flight/a8cc4ac3-0ee9-4877-b19b-7e9b358a624a/posts?page=1#post4
thanks for the invite i didnt receive :') signed up on the first day 343 asked for flight testers and i've been bug reporting and sending off bug reports since 2009 for halo but its nice to see i didnt warrant a flight invite lmao
Not everyone will and it's honestly nothing personal. Players are selected for a variety of reasons - whatever criteria 343 needed to test, you just didn't fit that for this flight or potentially you did but there were more names ahead of you. There's lots of others in a similar situation to you, can't fit them all into these flights :)
i apologize if i came across as rude, i was just really looking forward to bug reporting and data collecting for 343 lol
still waiting for an invite for PC. 2 flights and I'm still not in.

i would have loved to have a chance on getting those name plates but oh well.
How do i download the insider? App It's telling me I need a code and I can't find it anywhere.
How do i download the insider? App It's telling me I need a code and I can't find it anywhere.
Did you download Xbox Insider?
I'm in! See you tomorrow night :)
I got an invite but confused on how the installation works please help
Sounds like you are downloading the MCC Insider app and not the Xbox Insider Hub app. Search the store for the Xbox Insider Hub and you'll be able to follow the rest of the email instructions
I got an invite but confused on how the installation works please help
Follow what it says in the email and you should be fine
send me an invite!!! I would love to play and help stress the servers I have been dieing to play!
Please sent me an invite. I want to play. I have been a Halo fan since Halo came out in the original Xbox. Love it. My kids love to play it together with me.
ronnie42 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
The point of a stress test is to simulate overloaded servers. If it was 24 hours, people would leisurely come and go defeating the point of a stress test.
I got selected to join the flight on October 5th, in the meantime was playing a bit of invasion and enjoying every minute of it!

I'll definitely be on tomorrow for sure, I'm quite eager to play some competitive multiplayer.
The best beta ever
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Pesadelo
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 19