2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Will there be anymore invites sent out. I only just heard about all this and opted in. Would love an invite to join in.
Shoot the 90 day rule for being active is a bummer!!

I went through all of the campaigns except for ODST solo on legendary and hammered it out in May. Before that I was very active in multiplayer, just took a break from MCC after that campaign run through.

Also, it was disappointing one mission in Halo 4 would freeze during the loading screen and prevented me from getting a ton of achievements. That was another reason I decided to wait until more things were added to MCC. I'd love to test Reach! It was my favorite Halo multiplayer.
Amaro5903 wrote:
Will there be anymore invites sent out. I only just heard about all this and opted in. Would love an invite to join in.
A second wave of invites already wen out today. It's possible they may open it up again, but I think for now that's unlikely
Got picked!! Im ecstatic. Mad as hell i gotta work from 4-7 though. Flights are 5-9. May only be able to play for like an hr. 😒
I have the old version but I can’t find the version 1.1106. I have the mail already
stckrboy wrote:
How do i download the insider? App It's telling me I need a code and I can't find it anywhere.
Sounds like you are downloading the MCC Insider app and not the Xbox Insider Hub app. Search the store for the Xbox Insider Hub and you'll be able to follow the rest of the email instructions
I got an invite but confused on how the installation works please help
Follow what it says in the email and you should be fine
Okay awesome thanks for the help mate!
Anything! I was not invited. I have never received anything since the beginning of Halo Insider, I would love to participate.
I have the invitation but I don’t have the new mcc
I cant wait to get a invite to play
Is this just for Xbox?
I got emails for both Xbox and PC.
I have it installed on Xbox now with no issues, but I have been completely unable to find instructions for the PC version.
Any idea what I'm supposed to do?
I never get picked
So if I played like 20 matches on Friday.. do I get the name plates? I plan on playing tomorrow if my work schedule allows it
I won’t be able to join the flight tomorrow. I will still be able to join flights until Oct 9th correct? Reach>Job
<p>literally non stop refreshing for the invite as halo 3 was my entire upbringing I need to help you finish reach and every other game up to halo 3.</p>
<i>I will play for hours and hours and hours</i>
me don't also got an invite :< would love to get an invite tho
I got my email, then went back into my emails to look at it and it was gone, not in the bin either 🤷‍♂️
Foombles wrote:
So if I played like 20 matches on Friday.. do I get the name plates? I plan on playing tomorrow if my work schedule allows it
Yes. You don’t have to wait to play at the listed times either. I just finished playing 3 invasion games. Hopefully I get off early tomorrow in time for the stress!
Any chance they will give out more invites? Didn't hear about this until an hour ago.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 19