3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19
Zaro Karos wrote:
Any chance they will give out more invites? Didn't hear about this until an hour ago.
The invites that just went out, including the one I received, was part of the biggest wave that they (343) have done. It is possible that they will invite more in the future, as some who get the invite still do not participate. Just don’t hold your breath on this.
Hi guys. I've recived the permission to play halo reach stress test this afternoon, on my Xbox one. I have to download the Halo MCC Insider app but, when I search it, I can't download it. It say that it's not available at the moment. Can you help me? Thanks (and sry for my English).
Don’t know where I see my invite? Please reply.
I got nothing
Kae Takara wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
To help achieve this, we are putting out a call to arms for all Halo: Reach flight participants to rally and jump into social matchmaking this Saturday, October 5, between 5PM-9PM PT.
Tempting but something like this should be a 24 hour thing since for some of us regions like this are awful since means staying up till 1am till 5am. I like gaming but I also like sleep too.
The point of a stress test is to simulate overloaded servers. If it was 24 hours, people would leisurely come and go defeating the point of a stress test.
Think you're missing the point. A stress test shouldn't be tested solely on 1 region. Just because a certain population goes down does not mean the rest of the world can't stress test the servers. Of course some would come, go...that will always happen no matter what time they ask for. The problem is many people that want to can't because it's too late at night so they can't actually play at those times.
Yeah I haven't even got invited either. Was mostly looking forward to the flight test for the pc version. Maybe I still have to wait or something? :\ I clearly have a beast of a computer, to be able to actual run it.
i've been invited to the flighting but cannot install insider on my xbox one, it asks me to redeem a code which i did not receive. :(
If you get invited to the flight testing, are you still able to be apart of other tests or is the invite only specifically for that date?
Hi guys. I've recived the permission to play halo reach stress test this afternoon, on my Xbox one. I have to download the Halo MCC Insider app but, when I search it, I can't download it. It say that it's not available at the moment. Can you help me? Thanks (and sry for my English).
You need to uninstall the Halo MCC Insider App. Go to the Xbox Store and install the Xbox Insider App. Once in there, go to the Insider Content area and you should see the Reach Flight option. Then you can follow the email instructions from there.
ronnie42 wrote:
Kae Takara wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
ske7ch wrote:
To help achieve this, we are putting out a call to arms for all Halo: Reach flight participants to rally and jump into social matchmaking this Saturday, October 5, between 5PM-9PM PT.
Tempting but something like this should be a 24 hour thing since for some of us regions like this are awful since means staying up till 1am till 5am. I like gaming but I also like sleep too.
The point of a stress test is to simulate overloaded servers. If it was 24 hours, people would leisurely come and go defeating the point of a stress test.
Think you're missing the point. A stress test shouldn't be tested solely on 1 region. Just because a certain population goes down does not mean the rest of the world can't stress test the servers. Of course some would come, go...that will always happen no matter what time they ask for. The problem is many people that want to can't because it's too late at night so they can't actually play at those times.
I think you are missing the point. 343 is US West Coast based. They are going to have their stress test when they can monitor the servers during peak gaming times, which is what they chose for a Saturday night. Again, a spread out "stress test" isn't a stress test. They literally want as many people on the servers at the same exact time. Giving different regions the option to play in different times does not achieve that. That splits the player base into the timeframes they feel like playing and doesn't achieve what they are going for. Which defeats the entire purpose of a stress test.
Is this just for Xbox?
Yes this current flight is just for Xbox, PC will come later
BOFH8411 wrote:
I got emails for both Xbox and PC.
I have it installed on Xbox now with no issues, but I have been completely unable to find instructions for the PC version.
Any idea what I'm supposed to do?
There is no PC flight active at this time PC PVP flighting will come later
Foombles wrote:
So if I played like 20 matches on Friday.. do I get the name plates? I plan on playing tomorrow if my work schedule allows it
As per ske7ch, you need to play during the stress test in order to get the nameplate
HAL0 227 wrote:
I won’t be able to join the flight tomorrow. I will still be able to join flights until Oct 9th correct? Reach>Job
Yep, you don't need to play tomorrow and will be able to play the rest of the flight without issue
Zaro Karos wrote:
Any chance they will give out more invites? Didn't hear about this until an hour ago.
It's possible but unlikely at this point
Please read over your email carefully, you are trying to download the wrong app. You need to download the Xbox Insider app
Don’t know where I see my invite? Please reply.
Check your emails, the one you used to sign up to the Insiders program. You may need to check your spam / junk
TY M92 wrote:
i've been invited to the flighting but cannot install insider on my xbox one, it asks me to redeem a code which i did not receive. :(
You are tying
Please read over your email carefully, you are trying to download the wrong app. You need to download the Xbox Insider app
If you get invited to the flight testing, are you still able to be apart of other tests or is the invite only specifically for that date?
You can play at any point up until the flights close down, around the 9th
Still no invite, signed up for PC back in April when the announcement happened, this sucks, really pissed off.
Kae Takara wrote:
ronnie42 wrote:
I think you are missing the point. 343 is US West Coast based. They are going to have their stress test when they can monitor the servers during peak gaming times, which is what they chose for a Saturday night. Again, a spread out "stress test" isn't a stress test. They literally want as many people on the servers at the same exact time. Giving different regions the option to play in different times does not achieve that. That splits the player base into the timeframes they feel like playing and doesn't achieve what they are going for. Which defeats the entire purpose of a stress test.
Not the issue. The issue is the servers need testing worldwide...regardless of origin point. You're not making much sense. A "Stress test" is a stress test....
Testing regions at different times helps maintain the servers overall since anything can go wrong. Having only 1 pre-set time already splits the players base so what you're saying makes no sense and makes it difficult to actually do a proper test to see how the servers work with different regions at different times since there will be staff keeping an eye on servers on a regular basis.
No invite yet. Been an insider for along time .Send email please.
JZ386 wrote:
Same here, it is ridiculous ay
JZ386 wrote:
sixjac wrote:
The latest wave of emails have already been sent out in afraid. It's nothing personal if you don't get in.

I would double check you junk / spam box to be sure you don't have one. Also make sure you email is verified on your Insider profile and that you're checking the right email inbox that you signed up with
stckrboy wrote:
JZ386 wrote:
sixjac wrote:
The latest wave of emails have already been sent out in afraid. It's nothing personal if you don't get in.

I would double check you junk / spam box to be sure you don't have one. Also make sure you email is verified on your Insider profile and that you're checking the right email inbox that you signed up with
Yes it is personal!
<p></p>
sixjac wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
JZ386 wrote:
sixjac wrote:

Yes it is personal!
<p></p>
What studio decides who gets in invited? 343 or the 3rd party studios in the UK working on these games?
<p></p>
ya non as of yet tha sucks
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 19