4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 19
bro i missed the window by less than a day D:

gl;hf to all those selected!
I had them all selected but i didint get in that is a big rip,,, ill just go back 360 for now i guess
sixjac wrote:
What studio decides who gets in invited? 343 or the 3rd party studios in the UK working on these games?
343 handles the invitations, based on various criteria they need to meet for the tests they are running
HAL0 227 wrote:
Foombles wrote:
So if I played like 20 matches on Friday.. do I get the name plates? I plan on playing tomorrow if my work schedule allows it
Yes. You don’t have to wait to play at the listed times either. I just finished playing 3 invasion games. Hopefully I get off early tomorrow in time for the stress!
Hi, where are you getting this information from? I’m currently also trying to figure out if the 12 games requirements counts during Invasion, or if you have to play them during the specific hours they laid out.
Hi, where are you getting this information from? I’m currently also trying to figure out if the 12 games requirements counts during Invasion, or if you have to play them during the specific hours they laid out.
The 12 games need to be played during the stress test today
I just hope this is not going to fail because i played the old halo reach now we are finally getting it on mcc ✌
What’s happening? It’s over 5pm and i can’t play social, it just says «the maximum allowed party size has been exeeded». Something i have to do? Do i have to update the app or something. (It’s only me in the party. No one else!)
The same
There is no invitation for me. Uwu
I didn't read carefully and I thought I got passed over for the flight, but I'm not signed up for xbone flights. I already know I'm bad at Halo with a controller, I want to know if I'm bad with KB+M too.

If I get picked for a PC flight, I'm gonna play every second I can. I'll take a bath in mountain dew to invigorate my pores. I wonder if there's any game fuel on eBay...
What’s happening? It’s over 5pm and i can’t play social, it just says «the maximum allowed party size has been exeeded». Something i have to do? Do i have to update the app or something. (It’s only me in the party. No one else!)
If it opens with the stress test, it's not time yet that is in 7 and a half hours. 5pm PT = 8pm ET, Midnight UTC, 1am BST, etc.
Can’t wait to play reach
Stoked! Can't wait to get back into it today and tonight! Let's go!
I don't have much space, but I will commit to Halo MCC again.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
If it opens with the stress test, it's not time yet that is in 7 and a half hours. 5pm PT = 8pm ET, Midnight UTC, 1am BST, etc.
I read there was a 10AM to 1PM during the day as well.
ske7ch wrote:
Hey folks, happy Friday!

TL;DR :
  • If you're already in the flight, please jump into Social Matchmaking this Saturday, Oct. 5, between 5PM-9PM PT! We need to stress our services more!
  • If you didn't get selected, keep your eyes peeled on your inbox today - another huge batch of invites has just been sent! (check your inbox and spam folder!)
  • A low # of people from the original invite have opened the email and even less have actually played. Please check your registered email inbox and spam folder - you may have an invite and not even know it!
  • UPDATE: As a special bonus, everyone who plays at least 5 matchmade games during Saturday's stress test will receive the "MCC Insider" nameplate. Everyone who completes at least 12 matchmade games will earn the "MCC Insider Plus" nameplate.
---------------------------------
As you are likely aware, we are a few days into the Halo: Reach multiplayer flight on Xbox One! A wave of invitations were sent out earlier this week (on Tuesday) and we've already had some good times playing Reach online and validating our matchmaking and online services. If you missed it or are curious, you can read up on the flight specifics, including the daily play offerings and focused play times, in THIS THREAD.

For the most part, things have been going pretty good - participants seem to be enjoying their experience, we're getting some good data and feedback, and some folks are utilizing the support site to file bug related issues.

One thing that hasn't been going super well is a somewhat disappointingly low level of engagement amongst our first batch selected Halo Insiders. This was our largest round of invites yet - more than double what we had in the prior PC "Fireflight." We've seen a pretty low amount of folks actually opening the emails and then an even lower number of people actually getting the build and jumping in to play. I'm sure that's infuriating to those of you who have been eagerly awaiting a chance and would give (almost) anything for an opportunity to play (more on that in a minute).

First, if you're reading this and you're a registered Halo Insider who opted in for Xbox One flighting - please check your inbox and spam folders with the email you signed up with! Maybe you got invited and don't even know it?

We know life happens, not everyone can drop everything at any time to jump in and play, even if you really want to. We're not looking to hold this against anyone or penalize folks for future flights. But, we do need to get more players online and push harder to help stress test our services.

Second, to help accomplish our goals, we're sending out another wave of flight invitations TODAY (Oct. 4) to almost 100% more people than we invited on Tuesday. One of the criteria that will be used to select these users is based on people who have been active with Halo 5 and/or MCC in the past 90 days. I'm not 100% sure what the exact specific definition of "active" is, but the goal is to hopefully find people who are already regularly playing Halo and would thus be more likely to actively participate in our Halo: Reach flight sessions. These new email invitations have already gone out (as of about 11:30AM PT).

Keep your eyes peeled and check those spam folders - you may very well find an invite today... and we'd definitely appreciate your help with our flights!

Since this flight runs an entire week we know many players will come and go as their schedule permits. This is still super helpful - any level of play and feedback is helpful - but we also need to try and hit a critical mass of concurrent players to put more stress on our services and systems. To help achieve this, we are putting out a call to arms for all Halo: Reach flight participants to rally and jump into social matchmaking this Saturday, October 5, between 5PM-9PM PT. You don't have to commit to four hours of play time, just play as many as you can and it'll help us get better data, validation and ultimately drive to a better final product when we launch!

UPDATE: As a special bonus, players who participate in Saturday's stress test and complete at least 5 matchmade games will receive the "MCC Insider" nameplate. Players who complete at least 12 matchmade games will earn the "MCC Insider Plus" nameplate. And, to spice things up even more, we're happy to announce that Team Snipers and Team SWAT gametypes will be exclusively activated during the stress test play session.

To everyone who is participating and supporting us on this journey, thank you! To everyone who is patiently waiting on the sidelines and eager to help - thank you as well for signing up for Halo Insider and standing by for your call. We've just doubled the size of the flighting audience today and even if you don't get in, please keep in mind we have a lot more to come. Next up will be the Halo: Reach PC multiplayer flight and we'll share more details soon after this Xbox flight concludes.

thanks, hope to see as many of you online this weekend as possible!
Not good enough, send out invites to the rest of us
Been having a blast on Invasion so far! Pretty happy you can have someone to play it with lol. However, one issue I've run across, hopefully, this doesn't happen on the actual flight time is that mostly every single match I had someone leaving my or the other team, maybe it's a connection issue but I can't tell for sure.
Okay, so, I'm trying to install the mcc insider app as the emails tell me, but it's telling me I need to redeem a code. Did I miss a message with the code? Will the code be sent to me or even the app itself allow me to access once the flighting starts in two hours?
Where do we report issues? I've had sound and graphics bugs and feedback!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 19