3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 19
I love not getting picked
I hear ya. I've been an Xbox Insider for a year and 2 months and I'm stuck in preview ring beta. I've been away from MCC for quite awhile now because I'm the type of person that needs new things or if not that old things that I can always enjoy so I've been mainly playing Gears 5 and the older Gears games on my Xbox One X. If I had been selected to flight I would be more veered towards Halo compared to Gears 5 but nope so I'm happy with my Gears 5 experience anyways.
I received a email and downloaded the insider app, but can’t see the content do I have to wait till 5pm pt for it to be able to be seen or is there a problem with MCC insider?
God it's incredibly frustrating not getting anything in what is apparently the largest wave.
Again I hear ya on that one especially when you're literally in Preview Ring Beta on the Xbox Insider Hub. Now we have to wait a whole month or 2 just for it to be released to the public when it's the LARGEST FLIGHT 🤷🏿‍♂️🤦🏿‍♂️ I've been looking forward to this flight for months and even opted in on March(personally I don't like PC and it's not because of pricing but I still respect other's opinions) plus I have so many responsibilities I was REALLY looking forward to playing this over the weekend when I'm not overwhelmed by work and errands to the point I wake up next morning with a migraine.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Sessions de jeu programmées
Le contenu de ce vol étant réservé uniquement aux matchs multijoueurs, vous souhaiterez rester en ligne pendant les sessions de jeu planifiées pour que votre meilleur pari soit de trouver un match. La durée du vol va du 2 octobre au 9 octobre. Après 13 h 00, l'heure du match ne sera plus disponible. S'il vous plaît profiter et jeter un oeil sur les temps de jeu ci-dessous pour entrer dans autant de l'action que vous pouvez.

2 octobre 4v4 Social: de 17h00 à 21h00

3 octobre, Halo: Reach Team Hardcore: 10h00, heure du Pacifique - 13h00, heure du Pacifique et 17h00, heure du Pacifique - 21h00, heure du Pacifique

4 octobre, Halo: invasion de portée: 10h00, heure du Pacifique - 13h00, heure du Pacifique et 17h00, heure du Pacifique - 21h00, heure du Pacifique

5 octobre 4v4 Social: 10h00, heure du Pacifique - 13h00, heure du Pacifique et 17h00, heure du Pacifique - 21h00, heure du Pacifique

6 octobre 8v8 Social: 10h00, heure du Pacifique - 13h00, heure du Pacifique et 17h00, heure du Pacifique - 21h00, heure du Pacifique

7 octobre, Halo: Reach Team Hardcore: 10h00, heure du Pacifique - 13h00, heure du Pacifique et 17h00, heure du Pacifique - 21h00, heure du Pacifique

8 octobre, 2c2 Social: de 10h00 à 13h00 et de 17h00 à 21h00

9 octobre 4v4 Social: de 10h00 à 13h00, heure du Pacifique
Some interesting things I found playing:
- Migrating players on invasion
- Low weapons sounds radio
- On invasion when the countdown reach :00 the game takes some seconds to announce the end of March or round
- Frecuently pain voices of Spartans in every received shot
- At the end of my third game the emblem disappeared of my nameplate
- You cannot select the appearance of only modern medals, only the original ones or both at the same time
- Suddenly the medals disappeared in half game
- Frequent fall damage in Elites
Some interesting things I found playing:
- Migrating players on invasion
- Low weapons sounds
If you think you have found a bug and it's not listed under known issues, feel free to file a bug on the support site
This proyect is going very well. I'm excited to have more updates, and the finally launch.
people going through wraith tank while it is moving
Unruly9679 wrote:
people going through wraith tank while it is moving
stckrboy wrote:
If you think you have found a bug and it's not listed under known issues, feel free to file a bug on the support site
Did not get picked but I will love it once its in the MCC
I can't wait wait to play it
Still no invite I only can wait
I'm invited but I can't download the app (halo MCC insider)
Can someone help me? :(
I'm invited but I can't download the app (halo MCC insider)
Can someone help me? :(
Make sure to read the email instructions carefully, specifically the app you need to download
Is there a step I'm missing? Did I miss a message for the "redeem a code" for the insider app? Am I just being impatient and expecting it to be available the minute the email said it would be? Am I being lied to about being invited for the flight or being purposefully withheld from participating during this narrow window? If literally anyone can be of assistance and answer at least one of my questions, that'd be great.
is there still a chance to get picked if you only signed up yesterday?
Is there a step I'm missing? Did I miss a message for the "redeem a code" for the insider app? Am I just being impatient and expecting it to be available the minute the email said it would be? Am I being lied to about being invited for the flight or being purposefully withheld from participating during this narrow window? If literally anyone can be of assistance and answer at least one of my questions, that'd be great.
Please read my posts above
is there still a chance to get picked if you only signed up yesterday?
Likely not for Xbox flights, but PC PVP flighting is still to come
I've read the emails, several times looking for the instructions I missed, even in my spam folder, but from what I can tell, after getting my account verified (which it is, I've checked) the first step is to install the mcc insider app, but it's not even giving me an option to install it. It gives me an option to redeem a code, but none of the emails came with such a code. Maybe Xbox live sent me a message directly? Nope. Maybe there's a chance the flight is already playable on the mcc proper, aaaaaand it's not. I am pretty much at the end of my patience to the point I might actually be too tilted to play the flight as well as I would have liked, assuming it eventually does work.
I've read the emails, several times looking for the instructions I missed, even in my spam folder, but from what I can tell, after getting my account verified (which it is, I've checked) the first step is to install the mcc insider app, but it's not even giving me an option to install it. It gives me an option to redeem a code, but none of the emails came with such a code. Maybe Xbox live sent me a message directly? Nope. Maybe there's a chance the flight is already playable on the Mac proper, aaaaaand it's not. I am pretty much at the end of my patience to the point I might actually be too tilted to play the flight as well as I would have liked, assuming it eventually does work.
If this is not me🤣
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 19