2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 19
I've read the emails, several times looking for the instructions I missed, even in my spam folder, but from what I can tell, after getting my account verified (which it is, I've checked) the first step is to install the mcc insider app, but it's not even giving me an option to install it. It gives me an option to redeem a code, but none of the emails came with such a code. Maybe Xbox live sent me a message directly? Nope. Maybe there's a chance the flight is already playable on the mcc proper, aaaaaand it's not. I am pretty much at the end of my patience to the point I might actually be too tilted to play the flight as well as I would have liked, assuming it eventually does work.
Read my posts. You're not downloading the correct app. You need the Xbox Insider hub, not the MCC Insider app
I checked all my emails and the spam boxes too. Still nothing :(
"I'm sure that's infuriating to those of you who have been eagerly awaiting a chance and would give (almost) anything for an opportunity to play (more on that in a minute)."

Yes. I signed up for the insider program immediatley when the announcement happened. I have owned every Halo game on multiple platforms, and have been playing almost daily MCC or 360 Reach for the past month.

If you are having issues with engagement you need to switch the groups being sent invites, because clearly the people who actually will play arent getting them. I would play every single one as much as I possibly could and so would all my friends who also signed up. None of us have gotten a single email.

What do I have to do to qualify..... Been signed up since day 1 and spent hundreds of dollars in this franchise. With 1000s of hours of playtime....
stckrboy wrote:
I've read the emails, several times looking for the instructions I missed, even in my spam folder, but from what I can tell, after getting my account verified (which it is, I've checked) the first step is to install the mcc insider app, but it's not even giving me an option to install it. It gives me an option to redeem a code, but none of the emails came with such a code. Maybe Xbox live sent me a message directly? Nope. Maybe there's a chance the flight is already playable on the mcc proper, aaaaaand it's not. I am pretty much at the end of my patience to the point I might actually be too tilted to play the flight as well as I would have liked, assuming it eventually does work.
Read my posts. You're not downloading the correct app. You need the Xbox Insider hub, not the MCC Insider app
Oooooooooh, that would explain a lot.
Ive still been waiting for my flight im waiting here and im getting excited i would love to see how the game operates on my pc
Any point to submit moments of FPS drops?
Any point to submit moments of FPS drops?
I would. It can be an issue worth noting even if it isn't a glitch.
Nice.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Hola,tengo 60 años y nunca he jugado Halo Reach,y por eso vengo aquí,para ver si tengo una oportunidad de jugarlo antes que me muera v:
Thank yall for the invite. Halo reach was easily one of my favorites. Been a long time fan, yadda yadda.

But really happy to see such a project coming together, and being close to release. Its onky a matter of time now boys and girls. Ill happily play during the hours listed, and fingers crossed things go as planned and smooth as ice.

Keep killin it yall.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Esta super epico ya quiero jugar
I need help. I signed up for this test and got selected and I checked both Xbox and PC and it didn't show up. I hard reset the Xbox and checked all account I owned and it still didn't show up on the Xbox Insider App. I followed all the instructions and it still didn't work. Any solutions? NOTE: I also used both emails accidentally on 2 accounts, but didn't finish the other one.
So, between the confusion with the different insider apps (that needs to be made clearer to avoid such confusion in the future) and the obnoxiously long download time (I'm at 82% as I type this, after well over an hour), am I about to miss my chance to participate in this flight?
I was one of the first ones to sign up. and iv been playing halo straight for 9 years. not just multiplayer but into everything. and i never got an invite makes me sad
No email. :( I'm working but willing to put in any extra time I have. in case interaction is low this time.
Where do I go to report a glitch i found in the beta?
Cherklov wrote:
It says that literally on the first page on this post
No inv :(
So, between the confusion with the different insider apps (that needs to be made clearer to avoid such confusion in the future) and the obnoxiously long download time (I'm at 82% as I type this, after well over an hour), am I about to miss my chance to participate in this flight?
It was very clear from the email. You need the Xbox Insider Hub app, that was mentioned a few times. Download times are dependent on your own connection, that's not anything 343 can help with, but flighting finishes on the 9th so you still have time to jump in.
Cherklov wrote:
Read your flight email, all the information is provided in there
Please invite me, i would kill to be in the flight. I love everything you do.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 6
  4. 7
  5. 8
  6. 9
  7. 10
  8. ...
  9. 19