3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19
Yes
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No me deja iniciar :'v
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
No me a llegado nada
Its 5 and still cant get in
? why competitive not unlocked
Thank you for the update!
We want this to succeed just as much as you do <3
lets get this bread team!
How did you download the update?
Im in done it but no nameplate
How do I get the download
medikXBOX wrote:
Nameplates will probably be granted after the fact. I'd give it a while.
Because, per the flighting email you receives, today is 4v4 social.
All instructions are in your email
medikXBOX wrote:
For the nameplate you need play during the stress test, that only started 30 mins ago. Nameplates are manually granted after flighting ends
Arovian wrote:
Read your flight email for details
I still haven't received a message or anything
Is this still happening today? Invasion kicks me to the menu and Social just keeps saying my party size (1) is too large
stckrboy wrote:
Because, per the flighting email you receives, today is 4v4 social.
All instructions are in your email
medikXBOX wrote:
For the nameplate you need play during the stress test, that only started 30 mins ago. Nameplates are manually granted after flighting ends
Arovian wrote:
Read your flight email for details
If only people would read their emails and the main post, this lovely Monitor wouldn't have to repeat everything.
EposVox wrote:
Is this still happening today? Invasion kicks me to the menu and Social just keeps saying my party size (1) is too large
Invasion was yesterday, today, per the schedule in your flight email, is social 4v4. Snipers and SWAT
I got the email yesterday. And today it's gone. I did not delete it. I want to play it.
stckrboy wrote:
EposVox wrote:
Invasion was yesterday, today, per the schedule in your flight email, is social 4v4. Snipers and SWAT
Im playing right now and it isn’t just snipers and swat it’s all of social 4v4
Yeah I submitted too quickly, meant to add the other game types
I got the email yesterday. And today it's gone. I did not delete it. I want to play it.
Download the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox, you can access the build from there. Visit support.halowaypoint.com for further help
SWAT and Snipers are simply special additional options for the stress test.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 7
  4. 8
  5. 9
  6. 10
  7. 11
  8. ...
  9. 19