Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Halo The MCC Insider PC/XBOX

OP SametBelTR

Hello everyone ! I am actually here to ask a few questions about MCC PC/XBOX Insider program

When the insider program actually starts and when do we get early access ?
Do you wish to team up and help development of the mcc pc find bugs glitches , feedback etc etc ... of course if they accept us as an insider member :) i really wanna help the mcc pc development , we need to help or do our best to make halo great all the time! I am SUPER excited about MCC PC and always will exist here to help the development of the MCC PC

Kind Regards

Love 343 <3
To answer your questions to the best of my abilities, we don't know when Insider flights will launch and we'll be reporting bugs and glitches when we test.

If you have more questions a lot can be answered here
For more info, Tune in to r/gaming today at 8 AM PT for AMA hosted by ske7ch
For Halo: MCC How will the customization be for Halo: Reach? I hope it’s not just Armour sets that are already pre-made like all the other Halo Games on Halo: MCC.
For Halo: MCC How will the customization be for Halo: Reach? I hope it’s not just Armour sets that are already pre-made like all the other Halo Games on Halo: MCC.
These questions were answered in an AMA on Reddit earlier today, there will be a pinned thread in the MCC forums later with all the information