Haven't been invited to any flight yet

OP SakuraUchiha630

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Since the beginning of the MCC flighting program I haven't been invited to any Halo: Reach MCC flight yet, neither in flight 1 (campaign) nor in flight 2 (firefight). I've already registered for the flighting program back then when it was announced and I'm following the status of the program since the announcement, but unfortunately I had no chance to participate in any flight yet. I always checked my e-mails when a flight has started, even my spam folder. But there was nothing.
I hope I'll get the opportunity to participate in any future flight at all. I'd like to test builds and find bugs to help 343 industries to deliver a polished product.

I'd also like to know whether there are other people like me who have registered for the flighting program but haven't been invited to any flight yet.
There are thousands of players who have registered but haven't played yet, it's just how these things go. The program was always starting small and scaling up. Future flights will open up and allow more people to jump in a play. Remember that signing up doesn't guarantee that you'll be selected and it doesn't reflect negatively against you. If just means that you haven't met the criteria that 343 have been looking for so far, or they filled their list before reaching your gamertag
my pain is eternal
Through our pain, we will atone and be made worthy of embarking on the second Great Journey.
Until some long-necked guy in a floating chair asks a human to hit a button, the Halos fire and delete all our progress...
Welcome to halo
Welcome to halo
We never left.
That's good. Lol
Same, i dont expect to get invited anyway. I just read the updates and thats all. 💀
I’m personally hoping to at least get invited to the full release version of Reach in a few months.

Otherwise I’m in the same boat as everyone else.
Since the beginning of the MCC flighting program I haven't been invited to any Halo: Reach MCC flight yet, neither in flight 1 (campaign) nor in flight 2 (firefight). I've already registered for the flighting program back then when it was announced and I'm following the status of the program since the announcement, but unfortunately I had no chance to participate in any flight yet. I always checked my e-mails when a flight has started, even my spam folder. But there was nothing.
I hope I'll get the opportunity to participate in any future flight at all. I'd like to test builds and find bugs to help 343 industries to deliver a polished product.

I'd also like to know whether there are other people like me who have registered for the flighting program but haven't been invited to any flight yet.
You're not alone my friend, I registered that time around as you and trying to be active in the forums and other social media but never get an invite. My hope to get in is vanishing again as I saw a guy tweeting his invite screenshot on Twitter a couple of hours ago, but nevermind, the final game is for everyone!
Welcome to halo
We never left.
I did. But don't worry, i came back.
Same here dude. Registered since the announcement of the Campaign flight and didn't get invited to any of them. But we're not alone.
stckrboy wrote:
There are thousands of players who have registered but haven't played yet, it's just how these things go. The program was always starting small and scaling up. Future flights will open up and allow more people to jump in a play. Remember that signing up doesn't guarantee that you'll be selected and it doesn't reflect negatively against you. If just means that you haven't met the criteria that 343 have been looking for so far, or they filled their list before reaching your gamertag
what type of criteria does bungie want. I mean I've been playing halo since 2002, but I guess that doesn't matter though but still would love to play it
Same here, been signed up since April but have not been invited to any of the flights even if they say they scaled this one up more!
what type of criteria does bungie want. I mean I've been playing halo since 2002, but I guess that doesn't matter though but still would love to play it
343 haven't detailed out to the publlic what criteria they look for, it's just whatever candidates from the pool meet the needs for their internal testing. I imagine they're really looking for a wide range of setups so they have a better indication of what's out there that people are using, what works and what doesn't
stckrboy wrote:
343 haven't detailed out to the publlic what criteria they look for, it's just whatever candidates from the pool meet the needs for their internal testing. I imagine they're really looking for a wide range of setups so they have a better indication of what's out there that people are using, what works and what doesn't
hmmm, I mean I guess but still would be nice to get some of dem invites. or I might just wait tell launch to get the game who knows.
I can relate, I also haven't gotten any invites. I was the most hopeful this time because I'm pretty active in the Xbox Insider program, but we will likely never know what criteria they look for. No big deal, maybe we will get picked next time!!!

You're not alone my friend, I registered that time around as you and trying to be active in the forums and other social media but never get an invite. My hope to get in is vanishing again as I saw a guy tweeting his invite screenshot on Twitter a couple of hours ago, but nevermind, the final game is for everyone!
Yeah.... I'm about to tear my eyes out of my head after seeing the flighting because it makes me even more excited
I haven't been invited yet either, so dont feel bad.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4