Haven't been invited to any flight yet

OP SakuraUchiha630

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post comments that violate Xbox Live terms of service

This post has been hidden.

So dumb i haven't got it either.
This coming out in 2020 or 2021?
This coming out in 2020 or 2021?
As soon as it's ready, it will release
I feel 2020 just cause
I haven't been invited either, but don't give up hope! You may get in if they need more testers. Even if you don't get in at all, please just consider these are test builds, everyone is still waiting for the real deal to release! :) Hope that eased your mind a bit!
I just keep updating my halo insider profile to show that I have the latest drivers / windows updates and to show that I am keeping my eye on the community in hopes that I will eventually get selected. It has been really hard watching all of my friends enjoy the flights all while resisting the urge to play the flight via. non-official means. I am sticking to my guns because I want to help be a part of the testing and development!

This post has been hidden.

where my inv 343
Signed up on day 1 never got a inv
Finally I've been invited to Flight 3 (Xbox One PvP Flight).
Hope to get an invite soon as well. I feel your pain!!
What exactly was the point of this? You just sounded like you complained about not being in the pc flights
Valors s2k wrote:
Check your email. They opened it up to more people. No clue what the criteria was other than "active in halo 5 or mcc in the last 90 days" but i got an invite yesterday. Didnt expect that.
What exactly was the point of this? You just sounded like you complained about not being in the pc flights
Valors s2k wrote:
Check your email. They opened it up to more people. No clue what the criteria was other than "active in halo 5 or mcc in the last 90 days" but i got an invite yesterday. Didnt expect that.
So what if we don't have an Xbox One, so we haven't been active? I've been a longtime halo player but never got an Xbox One, since I became a PC gamer.
Valors s2k wrote:
So what if we don't have an Xbox One, so we haven't been active? I've been a longtime halo player but never got an Xbox One, since I became a PC gamer.
Because he complained about not getting an invite until just now, which implies he is waiting for the xbox. But this it literally the first xbox test flight. So he's complaining about not having an invite for something that literally didn't have any at the time he posted it.

Unless he has both then in which case then eh *shrugs* but ive see people even i groups im in complain they didnt get any invites to the previous flights for xbox, even though this is the first
343 seems intent on inviting players who have 0 interest in playing. And then complaining that participation and engagement is too low......

1+1 guys.
Shae117 wrote:
And then complaining that participation and engagement is too low......
Quite the opposite. 343 has been quite happy with the turnout of previous flights. No complaints issued.
Chimera30 wrote:
Shae117 wrote:
And then complaining that participation and engagement is too low......
Quite the opposite. 343 has been quite happy with the turnout of previous flights. No complaints issued.
You know except for this directly from the flight announcement.

Quote:
One thing that hasn't been going super well is a somewhat disappointingly low level of engagement amongst our first batch selected Halo Insiders.
This whole thing has been a PR nightmare. It was announced way to soon. It was announced as if there was going to be an open beta for reach within like 1 month. And here we are now like 6 months later only having the smallest of closed betas for the shortest periods of time.

You got everyone super hyped and then provided absolutely nothing.
It was announced as if there was going to be an open beta for reach within like 1 month. And here we are now like 6 months later only having the smallest of closed betas for the shortest periods of time.
Welcome to the world of software developement, where issues can crop up late game and cause things to be pushed back. 343 thought at the time that they were ready for flighting, but some last minute issues meant that further work needed to be done in order to put out a more stable build for testing. Since then we have had multiple flights for PC and not this week long flight for Xbox. This is generally how things like this go, only the public are usually not seeing it until much later in development
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4