Haven't been invited to any flight yet

OP SakuraUchiha630

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Signed up for the flights as soon as the insider program was announced for reach but unfortunately haven't been invited to a single one. I'd like to be optimistic and say that more invites will be sent out in waves but its sounds like those waves are more directed to the Microsoft store and windows 7 versions. My hope is that the game comes out before the end of the year but it can only be ready when its ready.
We all have been enduring, but worry not. I already sense the wave of full release ahead!
You should check your spam inbox, sometimes you get it there, I read that some people found it there.
It's mostly the Youtubers that get ALL the invites. Generalkidd, for example, got invited to the flight for the Steam version as well as the Microsoft Store version.
NearSix wrote:
It's mostly the Youtubers that get ALL the invites. Generalkidd, for example, got invited to the flight for the Steam version as well as the Microsoft Store version.
This is incorrect. Much less than 1 out of every 100 users were content creators or MVP's invited by 343. Everyone else is a regular Insider
Yeah I didn't get any invite either. I guess when Reach launches it will be that much sweeter since I haven't gotten a taste yet
Are all the invites for this current flight sent out? Is there still a chance for us stragglers?
Are all the invites for this current flight sent out? Is there still a chance for us stragglers?
Quote:
Q) Are More waves for win10 or Steam coming?

A) No more Microsoft Store versions. Steam yes for windows 7. Might add more, but only maybe.

- Postums, Twitter, Oct 31 2019
I think that's the latest update that we have at this time.
ske7ch wrote:
Sorry you didn't get in this time - if it makes you feel any better, tens of thousands of other eager Insiders also didn't get invited. It's a tough balancing act - obviously we want as many people playing as we can handle, but at some point we start to run into capacity issues as this isn't a retail released product. We have limitations on servers and our services so we have to limit the audience. As we sent out extra waves of invites late last week to try and push to the limit, we saw some of our services start to buckle and for a period of time on Saturday, datacenters weren't able to allocate new match servers fast enough to keep up (again, because we aren't setup for a retail-level of load).

We still have a long journey ahead to bring MCC to PC. I don't know what the plans are for additional Reach Xbox flights, but our next flight will focus on Reach MP on PC. We also will have all of Halo CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, ODST, and Halo 4 to flight and bring to PC down the road.

Also, PRO TIP - we've found THOUSANDS of Halo Insiders who were actually initially selected when our teams ran their queries against the database but then it turns out they never verified their email address so we had no way to actually send the invite out. Please make sure the email address you registered with is active and that you've completed the email verification step.
hey ske7ch, all good. I was lucky enough to get a chance to sit down and play the campaign on PC at halo outpost discovery, had a short but wonderful time playing. I'll be continually checking my email with crossed fingers.
It sucks, but what can you really do? just wait and pray that you get in a flight, yes I have not entered any flight too, but the only thing you can do is wait, and if being active on MCC and halo 5 is a criteria well that just -Yoinking!- sucks, you are just giving the finger to anyone that doesnt want / cant buy an xbox and a copy of H5 or MCC, in my opinion they should consider the time on the Insider program, what games have you played before, and if you have got into flights before, maybe give a chance to people that have never got an invite before.
like 90% of the people on this forum havent got invited since the start of the program we all suffer together here
Right there with you. Just waiting for the perfect game franchise to come to the perfect platform that is PCGAMINGMASTERRACE.
I've never been invited and I signed up since April. PC Flighting is rough.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4