Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Haven't gotten a single email since signing up

OP Kevx15

I haven't gotten a single email or anything since signing up for insiders almost over a year ago. A few of my friends got invites to the current playtest and they aren't even playing it. I really want these games to have a flawless launch and I really want to be apart of the testing.
The process for the Insider program changed earlier this year, there is a new program that has been set up and you need to make sure you are registered for it. You can find out more information in the pinned feedback threads and you can sign up for the new program here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/community/halo-insider
Kevx15 wrote:
I haven't gotten a single email or anything since signing up for insiders almost over a year ago. A few of my friends got invites to the current playtest and they aren't even playing it. I really want these games to have a flawless launch and I really want to be apart of the testing.
same man ive been waiting for these flights for so long and its extremely annoying to see somebody that signed up just because i recommended him get invited and not even play it meanwhile im here checking my email every hour
PGryan wrote:
Kevx15 wrote:
same man ive been waiting for these flights for so long and its extremely annoying to see somebody that signed up just because i recommended him get invited and not even play it meanwhile im here checking my email every hour
Yeah, it really sucks. I've been checking every free chance I get in hopes I might hear something. Heres hoping soon I guess haha
I just want the flights to be over with so we can be closer to release.
Same signed up back in April after the change still no email sad but i hope the game will release this year
There will be thousands of other users in the same boat as you so you're not alone in this.

The last PC Flight is focusing on Windows 7 PC gamers so loads who use Windows 10 are missing out.

Its kind of too late to complain as the game is getting closer to launch.

You will get chance to play it when it launches instead of a build that has bugs and imput issues.
Yeah, it's really disappointing for those of us in it since April to never get a single invite. At least we can commiserate together.

And I must say, it really smarts how they were really selling the rewards they were giving out for people who did a lot of playing in the flights. It's like, they're making such a big deal out of these exclusive badges, and yet some of us signed up from the beginning - who really wanted to give the best playtesting possible for each flight - are never even given the chance.
xTHRAXISx wrote:
Yeah, it's really disappointing for those of us in it since April to never get a single invite. At least we can commiserate together.

And I must say, it really smarts how they were really selling the rewards they were giving out for people who did a lot of playing in the flights. It's like, they're making such a big deal out of these exclusive badges, and yet some of us signed up from the beginning - who really wanted to give the best playtesting possible for each flight - are never even given the chance.
It is what it is at this point. The thing to keep in mind is that this isn't the only time to earn the Insider nameplates, as there are going to be flights in the future for other games as they come through the pipeline.
Join the club, man.
Just gotta have patience brother! :)