How often do you check?

OP StemmedBernie

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9
Basically my question is how often do you guys come on here or search for updates? I find it crazy how often I’m looking for updates and how it feels like I am in middle school again with all this hype for a game.
Almost every day, but more stuff comes out usually on Tuesdays or Thursdays.
I check at least 3 times a day, it's ridiculous lol. I REALLY WANNA PLAY
I check at least 3 times a day, it's ridiculous lol. I REALLY WANNA PLAY
I KNOW RIGHT!! Basically every time I have free time I check.
At least once a day. First thing in the morning. Even though most updates have been released during my night time. I still look.

At least I have Halo CE to keep me going. Fully kitted out with Chimera and Opensauce :D
Most Days
I’ve been checking daily almost. I’m just so excites to play on my PC and also get my hands on reach again. I started playing MCC again though since they announced that tour stats and achievments would carry over to PC.
Almost every day. I'm also checking on twitter (Ske7ch I'm watching you !).
I forgot about this place for a while, because an old F2P FPS dear to me was relaunching from the dead so I was excited, but after I saw it will be a failure I realized from now on I will only play B2P and Subscription games from now on like Halo Reach and Classic WoW that are proven to be solid material.

I haven't checked in a while, but I heard the testing was postponed indefinitely. I wish I can play Halo Reach soon.
I check first thing every morning
Checking at least once or twice a day cause I've been ready for this for yeeeeeeears.
Easily once every day or every two days
Every morning, lunch, and night
Every few hours I bring up my email just to see if it's happening yet.
At least once daily, but if I'm not busy I'll pop into the forums every few hours to see whats going on
Pretty much anytime I get bored im here lol.
I check every couple of hours. I'm way to excited not to.
I check daily, I cant wait for this collection to come out. Super Hyped!
Daily
I have been checking back at least 3 times a day. I'm so freaking excited reminds me of when i was waiting to play Reach beta back in the day.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 9