3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9
I think I check too much... lol
Once a day pretty much
Once every few days. If Insider emails go out, I'll know within a few hours as it'll be all over reddit and other gaming sites and forums. No need to waste time looking into it every day, or every hour.
About once or twice a day inconsistently. I am eager to play Reach a ton, met one of my best friends on it.
I mean, who doesn't check atleast once a day? I know I sure do
I enabled email notifications on my phone so I never have to check. It's easier that way.
I've been checking everyday since E3 ended. I'm so hyped to play halo on PC with my clan. I was just a kid and never actually had a solid group to play with back on console.
I've been checking a lot more recently. I wish they'd give us SOMETHING to go on, here!
lol i check a few times per day at this moment, were days away from the beta
Ive been constantly checking forums for any kind of information, I seriously cannot wait!
Or weeks and months.
Or weeks and months.
no they said that the beta will star this month and while yes many wont get to play this month we will probably still get content
Cant bloody wait , Halo on Pc !! Its been a long time coming !
Only just been accepted so ill be pressing F5 every few mins now lol
I check at least 3 times a day, it's ridiculous lol. I REALLY WANNA PLAY
Thanks man. Correct answer :)!
Or weeks and months.
no they said that the beta will star this month and while yes many wont get to play this month we will probably still get content
Good to hear dude.
I have checked the forums atleast twice a day for the last 4-5 weeks. i may be doing it a bit much.
I've been checking every day for the past 2 months, feels like a natural thing for me to do now.
Well Providing that I've been waiting since Halo 2 on PC...
(Nervous Laughter)
I check for updates every day, to be honest looking for news about the flighting. It seems that as we edge closer and closer I just add on an extra click like it's breakfast, lunch, and dinner lol. Honestly, I am just excited for Halo on PC because it's been far too long without it.
hmm... I check more often than I would like to admit....
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. ...
  8. 9