Forums / Community / Halo Insider

I can still play the flight, The campaign + custom

OP Admril voro

Am I supposed to still have access? I am playing via MCC insider app on windows store. I am unable to play matchmaking though as it states * contacting server * . I clicked on the app by accident today and was surprised when it still launched. Plz no ban hammer :')
Flight finished HALO MCC Insider was auto uninstalled
You shouldn't still have access but, unlike Steam, the MS Store version doesn't force the update that removes the flight build.
Doubt you'd get banned for it maybe there was a delay in revokes of mcc whether it was windows and steam. Enjoy it while you can or keep testing for new bugs/feedback you can offer.
Doubt you'd get banned for it maybe there was a delay in revokes of mcc whether it was windows and steam. Enjoy it while you can or keep testing for new bugs/feedback you can offer.
yeah I was joking about that part haha, and yeah I see I was just curious why I still have access.
Alan J T wrote:
Flight finished HALO MCC Insider was auto uninstalled
For me that was not the case, it never auto uninstalled.
You shouldn't still have access but, unlike Steam, the MS Store version doesn't force the update that removes the flight build.
Yeah I see that. There is also no update to download for the MCC insider app on window store update I wonder if others who have the mcc insider app still can play or if they got auto update to remove?
Yeah I see that. There is also no update to download for the MCC insider app on window store update I wonder if others who have the mcc insider app still can play or if they got auto update to remove?
No Cacka I almost Soiled me pants when I opened Steam today and there is a big glowing warning about a Violation.
When I selected it informed me that a Developer had removed their game key. Then it went on to say Who had removed the Game Key.
I really think they need to tone it down a bit. As it did not tell you want it is about till you click on it. Just a big Violiation window taking up half the screen.

Mind it did not help that I had spent 3 hours last night updating all my online passwords to all new ones, I was worried I had some how tanked me steam account.
Alan J T wrote:
No Cacka I almost Soiled me pants when I opened Steam today and there is a big glowing warning about a Violation.
When I selected it informed me that a Developer had removed their game key. Then it went on to say Who had removed the Game Key.
I really think they need to tone it down a bit. As it did not tell you want it is about till you click on it. Just a big Violiation window taking up half the screen.

Mind it did not help that I had spent 3 hours last night updating all my online passwords to all new ones, I was worried I had some how tanked me steam account.
Yeah I never had the steam version, only the windows store version so that must be why I never had to enter a key for mine weird though that they did not remove my game from the window store version. And lol I can see why you might of panicked when it said developer removed their game key, but good news is no one got your account :) better safe than sorry
sadly impossible as access to our tickets / the issues hub has been revoked.
Am I supposed to still have access? I am playing via MCC insider app on windows store. I am unable to play matchmaking though as it states * contacting server * . I clicked on the app by accident today and was surprised when it still launched. Plz no ban hammer :')
The flight is end on Friday