1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I got both of my emails but I still have nothing in waypoint
ikr same idk whats going on
yeah, i'm in the same position, but no message in my inbox, would love an update somewhere
Same thing is happening to me, their servers are being slow so maybe its taking forever to send out the emails? I'm not sure. When I go to the "my flights" page and go to the Infinite flight it says that I'm not in it. Got two emails saying I'm in it, but nothing for how to download it on steam.
我收到了两封邮件,但没有找到idk
same
same
Same as me. When I try on waypoint it says I'm not invited even though I have received the 2 emails confirming I'm part of this flight. I'm on xbox so I'm also trying to use the Xbox insider app to access it but I've just been pending for around 3 hours
Tengo los 2 correos donde se me aceptaron,
pero no da acceso a jugar me sale el mensaje de que mi cuenta no tiene acceso a jugar halo infinity😪
Same as me. When I try on waypoint it says I'm not invited even though I have received the 2 emails confirming I'm part of this flight. I'm on xbox so I'm also trying to use the Xbox insider app to access it but I've just been pending for around 3 hours
where do you access the insider app?
I have the same problem.
Same as me guys.. really disappointed here.
So I got invited. Both emails and the message here on Waypoint but when I click on it it says I'm NOT invited?

I wonder if this is some sick joke by 343 or are they really just this incompetent.

For real, this needs to be fixed an extended. This really isn't fair at all. :(
where do you access the insider app?
Search it and download in the Xbox store
I was hoping to not join this conga line, but... Yeah, same issue here.
Yeah, same position. Clicking the link results in an I am not invited page.
Unfortunately I'm getting this too, got both emails but I get directed to the page telling me I'm not in any flights.

EDIT: Nevermind, go to your Insider Profile and look at My Flights on the bottom, I found my Steam key there!
Zbot1223 wrote:
Same thing is happening to me, their servers are being slow so maybe its taking forever to send out the emails? I'm not sure. When I go to the "my flights" page and go to the Infinite flight it says that I'm not in it. Got two emails saying I'm in it, but nothing for how to download it on steam.
Same issue here.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4