Forums / Community / Halo Insider

[Locked] I predict flights start friday

OP BinaryEJava

There is beta testing of a undisclosed "Microsoft PC" game on Thursday 11PM to Midnight GMT, I reckon this is stress testing the servers before the public flighting on Friday.
Yeah, that makes sense.
There is beta testing of a undisclosed "Microsoft PC" game on Thursday 11PM to Midnight GMT, I reckon this is stress testing the servers before the public flighting on Friday.
I think that is a little early to do stress testing the servers. I figure they want to start testing different pc specs since its going to be only a small flight and probably the smallest flight. Often its best for most companies to launch a test during the work days to do quick fixes. So I'm surprised they are launching the flight a little close to the weekend, unless they work weekends.
I hope so. And I hope I get an email, probably won't though.
Sameeeeeee
All I can say is stay positive and it will happen when it's time. Good things come to those who wait.
Didn't they say something about 29th of June?
I think that is a little early to do stress testing the servers. I figure they want to start testing different pc specs since its going to be only a small flight and probably the smallest flight. Often its best for most companies to launch a test during the work days to do quick fixes. So I'm surprised they are launching the flight a little close to the weekend, unless they work weekends.
yea same lmao
Your source?
i hope its a couple days later. I'm gonna be out of town on friday! =(
what's your source on this? i don't doubt it, just curious
Kind of getting sick of them being so secretive. They should just announce when emails will be sent out so that people don't have to be on the constant watch for literally anything, it's not like this this a some super secretive thing like a CD Projekt Red game. It is Halo.
Should be happening any time now. Sweet!!
Details of flighting haven't been released yet and we already have a few topics discussing that at the moment. Until such times as 343 announces when flighting will start, no date has been confirmed and no source other than 343 can be considered legitimate