Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

I've been invited but I can't join

OP norgon snorgon

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I got an invite for the insider July event but when I clicked on my halo way point message it first of all freaked out and wouldn't let me complete it but then the second time it took me through to the halo insider page but it gave me the "no information on the insider come up that's because you haven't been invited or there's no flight up" and I was thinking I've been invited and there's a flight up so what the hell do I do.
I got this too..
i got both emails, I go too halo waypoint, I got the notification, but when I click on it, I’m taken to a insider support page telling me I wasn’t invited..
I'm having the same issue. ;_;
I'm in the same boat.
I do have a Steam key and downloaded the tech preview, now every time I try launching the game it will load with the dot on the top left hand corner for about 30 sec's then crash with no error.
Same here, whats going on?

At the bottom of the insider page I dont see the steam key.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'm having the same issue. I can't even access my waypoint messages currently
if you're looking for the steam code for PC, check here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile
😭😭😭
I've received two invite emails(one on Sunday and one on Thursday) but I don't seem to have received the actual download instructions or any codes or whatever. As it stands right now: I cannot download and play the preview build . What's the deal?
When I go to load the message to get the info to download it directs me to the support page as well.
if you're looking for the steam code for PC, check here: https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile
I checked and it says "July Tech Preview Xbox Active" nothing for steam and my profile is set for both PC and xbox.

Also when clicking on the link July Tech Preview, it gives us the message saying we haven't been invited. and I got both emails saying I was selected.. Clearly there's a bug somewhere.
I too am having an issue. I have received the two invite emails but I do not have a message on Waypoint. I checked the Xbox Insider app on the System and I joined the Infinite flight there but it just says "pending". Not sure what else I can do?
it was working earlier, i followed the instructions downloaded lastest driver and left the steam setup for last and restarted my cpu to finish driver install. now i dont get the instructions anymore and says i didnt get the invite.
Hang on guys I think I figured it out.
https://insidersupport.halowaypoint.com/hc/en-us/articles/4404216548756-Installing-on-Xbox-Halo-Infinite-Technical-Preview

Quote:
Acquiring the Build
To download the build on your Xbox One or Xbox Series X|S console, please follow the steps below:
  1. On your Xbox, head to the Store.
  2. Search for and install the Xbox Insider Hub app.
  3. Launch the app and select Previews from the left side menu.
  4. Select Halo Infinite - Insider under Available.
  5. Select Join to officially register for the flight build. The registration process may take some time and you may receive a message asking you to check back a bit later.
  6. Once the Manage prompt appears inside of the Halo Infinite - Insider program, select it and join the Halo Infinite - Insider group.
  7. Read the Terms and Conditions, select Accept.
  8. You will be taken to the Halo Infinite - Insider product page.
  9. If prompted, select Get and then Install.
  10. Once installed, you may launch the build from My Games & Apps -> Games -> Halo Infinite - Insider or via the Xbox Insider Hub app.
After the download has completed, please familiarize yourself with the Known Issues list for this flight and launch the build to verify that you can get in successfully.
Having the same issue as well....Very frustrating. Was looking forward to playing and providing feedback.
eXo Bravo wrote:
I checked and it says "July Tech Preview Xbox Active" nothing for steam and my profile is set for both PC and xbox.

Also when clicking on the link July Tech Preview, it gives us the message saying we haven't been invited. and I got both emails saying I was selected.. Clearly there's a bug somewhere.
the "message saying we haven't been invited" is actually it linking you to the wrong article on the insider site, you should be able to go over to the main page by clicking "halo insider support" at the top, and if you're in the flight, it should have infinite help articles on that page.

noting that it said you're in the xbox flight specifically, you should be able to download infinite through the xbox insider app on your console. as for specifics there, I'm unfamiliar.
I got this too..
i got both emails, I go too halo waypoint, I got the notification, but when I click on it, I’m taken to a insider support page telling me I wasn’t invited..
Same here.
I've received two invite emails(one on Sunday and one on Thursday) but I don't seem to have received the actual download instructions or any codes or whatever. As it stands right now: I cannot download and play the preview build . What's the deal?
Same problem here
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2