Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Infinite flight Microsoft store

OP ASHER D7

I've received a message that I'm in the pc flight and to download via the insider hub on the Microsoft store however infinite isn't showing on the hub
any recommendations?

I should also add in the message it self none of the links work and in the flights listing on my profile the pc option isn't showing even though the message does state the following "Hello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!"
I am also having this issue.
i have had the email saying im in the pc flighting but when i login to halo waypoint as email says i have not received any download instructions etc
am i doing something wrong
Same here!
The Parkie wrote:
i have had the email saying im in the pc flighting but when i login to halo waypoint as email says i have not received any download instructions etc
am i doing something wrong
my instructions when I log in state

"Hello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overview
To access and install the flight through the Xbox Insider Hub app, please follow the steps outlined here: Install InstructionsAs a reminder, all the information included in this message can also be found within your Halo Insider profile under the "My Flights" section near the bottom of the page.

Thank you,
343 Industries"

the links don't work for me as mentioned and it doesn't show up in the flights list after clicking on profile and then halo insider
hopefully that might be able to help you but I think we might all be in the same boat
ASHER D7 wrote:
The Parkie wrote:
i have had the email saying im in the pc flighting but when i login to halo waypoint as email says i have not received any download instructions etc
am i doing something wrong
my instructions when I log in state

"Hello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overview
To access and install the flight through the Xbox Insider Hub app, please follow the steps outlined here: Install InstructionsAs a reminder, all the information included in this message can also be found within your Halo Insider profile under the "My Flights" section near the bottom of the page.

Thank you,
343 Industries"

the links don't work for me as mentioned and it doesn't show up in the flights list after clicking on profile and then halo insider
hopefully that might be able to help you but I think we might all be in the same boat
I'm in the same boat as well.
Same here! anyone get an answer from support?
Same here! anyone get an answer from support?
zero answer from support so far apparently the flight is steam only so no idea why these messages have been sent out which is a shame
Yea. I have my Steam attached as well. That's the thing. I got the email that I was in the flight. I'm not even console.
Had the same issue. Try checking the bottom of this page for a Steam key https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile it was there for me.
Same bro. I got email and I’m opted in for pc but doesn’t show up in my flights section.
I'm having this issue on Xbox actually, it says I'm opted in but it only lets me manage it or view it in the store (of which it doesn't exist).
ASHER D7 wrote:
The Parkie wrote:
i have had the email saying im in the pc flighting but when i login to halo waypoint as email says i have not received any download instructions etc
am i doing something wrong
my instructions when I log in state

"Hello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overview
To access and install the flight through the Xbox Insider Hub app, please follow the steps outlined here: Install InstructionsAs a reminder, all the information included in this message can also be found within your Halo Insider profile under the "My Flights" section near the bottom of the page.

Thank you,
343 Industries"

the links don't work for me as mentioned and it doesn't show up in the flights list after clicking on profile and then halo insider
hopefully that might be able to help you but I think we might all be in the same boat
I'm in the same boat as well.
yep same issue here, it tells me to download it from the ms and any links i click take me to a Halo 2 flight.
the 5L0TH wrote:
Had the same issue. Try checking the bottom of this page for a Steam key https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile it was there for me.
Thanks dude. Found the steam key
Everyone double check your messages if the flight your talking about show this message.
Quote:
Hello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overview
To access and install the flight through the Xbox Insider Hub app, please follow the steps outlined here: Install Instructions
As a reminder, all the information included in this message can also be found within your Halo Insider profile under the "My Flights" section near the bottom of the page.

Thank you,
343 Industries
If it shows Halo 2 then it was sent in error and if you were invited you should have a different message all together.

This has been confirmed by a 343 snickerdoodle
Everyone double check your messages if the flight your talking about show this message.
Quote:
Hello Halo Insider,You have been selected to participate in the latest Halo Insider flight on PC through the Microsoft Store!
To find recommended play sessions, read the Known Issues list, and learn more about the content within this flight, please visit this article on the Halo Support site: Halo 2 Flight Overview
To access and install the flight through the Xbox Insider Hub app, please follow the steps outlined here: Install Instructions
As a reminder, all the information included in this message can also be found within your Halo Insider profile under the "My Flights" section near the bottom of the page.

Thank you,
343 Industries
If it shows Halo 2 then it was sent in error and if you were invited you should have a different email all together.

This has been confirmed by a 343 snickerdoodle
well can't say i have gotten any more emails from 343/halo.
Update

I've just received another 2 messages in my inbox

one for the new website beta which was already in my flights list however the message has only just come through
and a 3rd invite to the beta this time it being the correct steam message

so hopefully everyone who had the same issue as me receives theirs soon
ASHER D7 wrote:
Update

I've just received another 2 messages in my inbox

one for the new website beta which was already in my flights list however the message has only just come through
and a 3rd invite to the beta this time it being the correct steam message

so hopefully everyone who had the same issue as me receives theirs soon
congratz, but no luck for me so far, all i can really do is hope to get it, have fun playing.
ASHER D7 wrote:
Update

I've just received another 2 messages in my inbox

one for the new website beta which was already in my flights list however the message has only just come through
and a 3rd invite to the beta this time it being the correct steam message

so hopefully everyone who had the same issue as me receives theirs soon
congratz, but no luck for me so far, all i can really do is hope to get it, have fun playing.
fingers crossed they come soon and I wish I could it endlessly crashes upon launching :')
Hello,
Yep, Halo 2 flight for me.

Anyhow, I continue on the Xbox.