Forums / Community / Halo Insider

Is there a way to re-apply for beta?

OP antnuh is a dog

I'm just wondering if there's a way to re-apply or refresh a previously submitted application for the insider flight program.
It isn't a one-off application; once you've enrolled in the program you can go back and update your information and preferences. This allows you to opt-in or out of flights, update your computer specs, alter your available times, change your details, etc. which can all be done through your Insider profile.
You could opt-out and then opt back in but there's not much of a reason to do so.

Is there a particular reason why you want to re-apply?
I just want to play the MCC early flights before it's too late to do so, I know I'm gonna be playing it for a long time so I'd like to get started asap.
I just want to play the MCC early flights before it's too late to do so, I know I'm gonna be playing it for a long time so I'd like to get started asap.
In that case I suggest the following:
  • Check that all information in your Insider profile is up to date and accurate, including a fresh DxDiag file (under 'PC Flighting' - software changes will affect it as well so it's good to keep this updated)
  • Ensure you have a verified email address and you're opted-in to Communications Updates (so that invites don't get lost in the mail)
When that's done you should be good to go. When flights go live you'll receive an invitation email (assuming you're selected) that covers everything you need to do to access the game build.
Theres no point in doing that as it won't increase your chance of being given a flight invite.

But what you can do is update your profile if you need to change any info.
It's a done deal by this point. Judging from the lack of bug spam on the forums, I'd say that they've done a great job at nailing down the majority of issues. Remember that the more flights that they have, the longer we wait until release.