3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24
Game: Halo 3

Feedback: Basically what @DinoBoy7565 says above me, the hand models. I've been saying this in feedback posts for the last 3 (?) seasons since they were introduced - they look really bad compared to the old ones. There's a gap when you hold the Battle Rifle and other weapons, and no matter what offset you use even now that we have that option, it's still clearly visible. The textures and shaders on them also act differently to the old ones, they're too glossy.

Disabling ALL new customization because of this issue shouldn't be the expected "fix", the Spartan hand viewmodels have to be reworked, just like the Elite ones from Season 7 looked amazing.

I'd love for this to at least be addressed. We have yet to at least get a "no, we're not changing these and it's staying as-is." - which would be a disappointing answer but at least we'd get an answer.

Additional info: Here's the comparisons I've made:
Original vs new: https://i.imgur.com/XMuOJ8Z.png
This new season's offset options: https://i.imgur.com/uVIKq2k.png
Model viewer comparison: https://i.imgur.com/lfW08o1.png

I have no more feedback to provide as of now, as this is the first thing I wanted to check.
Halo 3 ODST, Firefight

I love this, since Halo Reach got me really into firefight modes I've been saying all these years how cool it would be if the Flood were implemented into firefight. "And how our faith has been rewarded." Would love to see something like this in Halo Infinite but my hopes are already too high Lol. Anyway 10/10 on the Flood so far. The new armor is cool also and I played around with that for a few minutes, but the Flood is my Highlight right now. 😅

Heres a clip of the first game I played with the Flood in firefight.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTWv9Nwnyqr/?utm_medium=copy_link
Hoo boy, I have a lot of thoughts on the Flood in ODST Firefight. The flood themselves are really underwhelming. They seem to be even weaker individually than in Halo 3 (and they were already too weak in that game), going down with very very little effort. They don't chase or pursue you, and just like in Halo 3, they die in a single melee hit, making them really easy for a game mode like firefight where you can just continuously punch them all to death as they slowly and helplessly approach you. It also doesn't help that very few of them spawn at a time, and there don't seem to be large hordes. They don't screech or yell, they hardly make any sounds at all. They kind of just meander around the map until you get close to them where they'll try to punch you. They never spawn with weapons, and their pathfinding seems to be really bad. They can't navigate around basic obstacles and they don't even notice you shooting them sometimes. Often they just won't leave their spawn rooms, even if you shoot them. So you have to kill the flood who actually entered the arena, and then go to all of the enemy spawn locations to finish off the brain dead ones.

Overall, we need major improvements. I didn't even get to see pure forms in action because I couldn't get them to spawn. For one, we need the flood to be more resilient across the board. Even on legendary, their health is pitiful, even compared to Halo 3 where they were already pathetic. Have them resist melee by a bit, too. The flood are supposed to put pressure on the player, so having them instantly die to a melee attack is really silly. And please please please give all Elite Combat Forms energy shields, and give them all the shield flare effect that the Brutes in ODST have. Doing this would give plasma weapons a solid role against the flood in firefight, and the shield flare effect is essential for player feedback.

Next, they need to be more competent and aggressive. No more meandering. They need to aggressively hunt the player and swarm when they can. They should leap, charge, flank, and they should almost always be on the move. I'd like to see tank forms made more aggressive than base Halo 3 as well, similar to what Ruby of Blue did with his Halo 3 Rebalance mod. Tank forms just kinda slow way down when they get close to you, and that just isn't going to cut it for firefight. Stalkers should also be made aggressive if you plan to have them in. They should try to flank and attack the player from behind since they aren't being used as a retreat class anymore.

Carrier forms need to be made faster in ODST Firefight than in vanilla Halo 3 and their explosion needs to be more potent. Give it a bit more range and make it deal a bit more damage and knockback. Once again, the flood is a class of pressure units, so they need to actually put pressure on the player to be threatening. Infection forms should also be made a little faster, a lot more aggressive, and their chain pop really needs to be reduced. Infection forms are hardly a threat when entire swarms of them can be instantly dealt with by killing just one of them with any weapon. They should also have the ability to scale walls at will, and they should swarm the player and other enemies by default.

Combat forms need to spawn with weapons more often than not, and they need to use them slightly more aggressively than they do in Halo 3. The reason they're so pathetic right now is that they aren't aggressive and don't swarm the player, they die very quickly to just about all types of damage, and they have no range option. These issues should all be addressed.

Skulls should also interact with flood as well as covenant. Let me explain how. Catch could make carrier forms spawn more infection forms at a time and have a more potent explosion. Tough Luck could cause combat forms and pure forms to actually dodge explosives/heavy projectiles and avoid grenades. Thunderstorm could make combat forms appear with more powerful weapons, as well as elite combat forms spawn as higher ranks with more resistant shields. Tilt could make flood forms' melees more dangerous and it could make their firing patterns more aggressive, but increase the damage headshot weapons do to pure forms, bullets do to all flood, and plasma does to specifically elite combat forms. Mythic is self explanatory.

Flood forms should have the option of spawning with active camouflage, maybe even make a squad type dedicated to cloaked combat forms.

Last thing. Give flood forms their sounds back. Have them do their classic roar/scream when a flood squad spawns, and give the forms themselves the ability to scream, roar,,etc. Sound is one of the most important aspects of the flood and it's completely missing here.
It would be lovely if you guys adjusted the maps to fit the whole Flood theme going on with the enemies and background music. Flood spores acting as mild fog, biomasses on walls and ground etc with a more dark sky and occassional Flood screeches. Really combined with their current AI the Flood don't feel threatening at all but I'm sure the AI will be fixed. Simply put just give the gamemode and maps more of a "horror" atmosphere and the feel that accompanies these enemies most of the time in their campaign appearances. Also please do give Reach's FF some love too, you could add new enemies like the drones and more. Overall great update, thank you so much MCC team!
Love the armor. Halo super soldiers and armor is based off of ancient lore, culture and armor. So the themes are fun to work with. People that compare it to other things, obviously know nothing about the Greek, Roman's, japanese, plague doctor, Norris mythology to try and compare it to other things. Shows thier ignorance.
I'm happy and proud of 343 for doing a fun themed season. Adds some spice to the game and keeps it from getting boring. I look forward to more in the future. I have my eyes set more on this than infinite
Halo CE Rocket Flag all Maps 8v8
Classic Rockets with Capture the Flag. Was a vital part of Halo CE for years on the gearbox version. No idea why it's not available in the Custom Server Browser or even Social playlists. You have all the options and settings already programmed into the original Halo CE.
Halo: Reach -

I loved that the Flood and sentinels were added to ODST firefight (In fact, I loved everything new in Season 8). But the icing on the cake would be if you would add them as well to Reach firefight. I have been thinking about those two factions being in Reach firefight since I was a kid and now the likelihood for it to happen is higher than ever. Please 343! Thanks in advance hahahaha
Post games poses screen - really like this feature but I feel it could be improved.
  • It seemed like the 3rd place spartan is farther back than the other two. If anything I'd expect both 2nd and 3rd to be smaller than 1st place, so it seemed odd.
  • 1st place should be centered instead of on the left hand side. 2nd and 3rd on either side makes the most sense I think
  • Any display of stats or medals earned under each player model pose would be a great addition to see
  • I'm not sure if all would agree, but I'd like to see the pose screen again if you go back to the post game carnage report after the first time. Currently you are only able to see it once.
I think the helmets look awesome armors are so cool I can’t wait to play with them....coming from someone who’s played halo all their life since CE I’m glad to see a change for once...the old style armor is something that could actually be in the mcc universe even though it’s not but I’m sure Spartan would have stuff like that to show boat around to the covenant “like yeah we’re humans this what we wore is battle”
I downloaded the Insider for MCC after being invited to Season 8 but when I try and boot it up, I get:
Update needed. You need this update, but we can't get it at the moment. Try again in a while. (0x8b050033)
This is on Xbox. As I can see, other people are already experiencing this Flight Session so I am puzzled as to what is going on.
Tried the Off and On again, tried checking the Insider Hub for an update but alas, to no avail.
I love the new armor options in H3, but without the full set pieces for Reach, the helmets look really weird. I really dig the weathering on them, though.

I am curious as to whether or not the Reach Firefight voice preview feature is included in the test build. The option appears in customization menu, but no button prompt appears to get the preview.
Mostly trying to figure out if this is a bug, something left out of the test, or just me not being able to figure out how to do the thing.
My mcc insider is on the same loading screen every time I launch it I don’t know what to do
Thank you for inviting to the MCC Season 8 Flight on Steam 343i!Taking step into the college these days so there is no Wifi connection currently and the new update files are too big to download in mobile dataXD ,sry for the incapability to join it :(.
But,XD I have seen all the submission submitted till now,And I do look forword to seeing these new changes applied to the new season.I like the ideas that the other players got:To add the customized characters into campaign,and add more other Halos'(Halo 3 not included) season point unlockables.And,why we cant access to Halo 4 campaign theatre???Also I think the custom games' data should not be included in the collected KD or WL ratio statitics
Okay,all my suggestions here.Wish you guys good day and get the mcc and HI brilliant stuffs!
Halo 3
-more armor for elites
-more skins for covenant weapons
-Option to change the technosuit of the elites
-Poses for elites
-Change the color of the lights on the armors of elites

Halo MCC "the exchange"
-Return of Avalanche and BLAST skins for weapons un halo 4

Halo reach
-Change the armor of the elite piece by piece
-Skins for weapons and vehicled
-More viewers
-More content for the elites
-poses for both species

Halo 2 anniversary
-More armor for spartan and elites
-Skins for weapons and vehicles
-Effects of armor
-poses for both species

Additional coments for all games
-Content for the rest of the games and not just halo 3 and also not only focus on spartans, also add content for elites (spartans are not the only species in games)
I think that the new icebox map is fun and the close quarters nature is a very nice thing.
I downloaded the Insider for MCC after being invited to Season 8 but when I try and boot it up, I get:
Update needed. You need this update, but we can't get it at the moment. Try again in a while. (0x8b050033)
This is on Xbox. As I can see, other people are already experiencing this Flight Session so I am puzzled as to what is going on.
Tried the Off and On again, tried checking the Insider Hub for an update but alas, to no avail.
I had the same issue last night, tried for about an hour before I had to go to sleep for the night. I tried searching for the update and it said it was updated to the latest version. I have an Xbox Series S, and it seems this might just be a Season 8 issue that restarting the console can’t solve. I’ll check in soon to see if anyone can solve it. Just commenting to say you’re not the only one.

Best of Luck and kick some -Yoink- if you get on!
Their a issue with the respawn. im being shot at before i can even move on some maps.
Their a issue with the respawn. im being shot at before i can even move on some maps.
That sounds like typical spawn camping to me. I've been guilty of popping someone right as they spawn a couple of times.
Do we know if the poses in the season 8 flight are earned through season points, or are they unlocked from day one?
Lil Dugget wrote:
Do we know if the poses in the season 8 flight are earned through season points, or are they unlocked from day one?
already unlocked, along with the new armor configurations
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. 6
  8. ...
  9. 24