Skip to main content

Forums / Community / Halo Insider

My feed Back on Season 3 MCC

OP M00NLight Ninja

Ok so I did enjoy the update but I noticed a couple of things. First of all I was expecting some new Fire Fight maps to be add there is so many location in ODST that could be turned into new maps but were never used but found the exact opposite and that not only was there no new maps but some of classics were missing where was Alpha Site where was Security Zone? I get this is a flight which I like a Beta so Im hoping those two maps will appear in the final version because if they dont ill be very disappointed

Second The emblems. I found that the emblems on the ODST do not work properly, My emblem is the three Triangles the one that looks like a Triforce how ever upon playing the game it came out as a big yellow square so I think the emblems need to be fixed.

Suggestion: These suggestion are ones I have made in another thread but I would like to bring them up again and even make some more.

First I Suggest adding some new ODST characters to the unlocks customly made by 343 them self. Yes I know this means they would need to make new models entirely. I was thinking maybe Sarah Palmer as an ODST from before she became a spartan the main guy from Spartan Strike as well as an ODST also the ODST from Fire Team Raven would be cool additions, I also think they should make it so that you can make your own waves in fire fight like how you can in Reach but for ODST but Include 2 new Races to add to Fire Fight in ODST the Elites and the Flood. ODST uses assets from Halo 3 so Elites and Flood should be easy to port over for custom Fire Fight waves. and I also think when Colouring you ODST Visors should also be colourable so we can have ODST with red, yellow, clear and so on for there helmets. I just mentioned Clear just then this means since you are playing as actual characters the clear option lets you see the head of the character inside the visor.

And thats my feedback.
some of classics were missing where was Alpha Site where was Security Zone? I get this is a flight which I like a Beta so Im hoping those two maps will appear in the final version because if they dont ill be very disappointed
Yes, the Flight builds of the games are only of limited scope content wise, so not everything makes it into them. Expect everything from the original game plus lots more to appear in the final release version.
Second The emblems. I found that the emblems on the ODST do not work properly, My emblem is the three Triangles the one that looks like a Triforce how ever upon playing the game it came out as a big yellow square so I think the emblems need to be fixed.

Suggestion: These suggestion are ones I have made in another thread but I would like to bring them up again and even make some more.

First I Suggest adding some new ODST characters to the unlocks customly made by 343 them self. Yes I know this means they would need to make new models entirely. I was thinking maybe Sarah Palmer as an ODST from before she became a spartan the main guy from Spartan Strike as well as an ODST also the ODST from Fire Team Raven would be cool additions, I also think they should make it so that you can make your own waves in fire fight like how you can in Reach but for ODST but Include 2 new Races to add to Fire Fight in ODST the Elites and the Flood. ODST uses assets from Halo 3 so Elites and Flood should be easy to port over for custom Fire Fight waves. and I also think when Colouring you ODST Visors should also be colourable so we can have ODST with red, yellow, clear and so on for there helmets. I just mentioned Clear just then this means since you are playing as actual characters the clear option lets you see the head of the character inside the visor.

And thats my feedback.
Your best bet at seeing a fix for the emblems not displaying properly is by submitting a support ticket documenting what you are seeing with evidence, and the team would investigate your issue if enough reports of it came in. We will have to see how it looks in the release game, if it is still a problem feel free to open a support ticket. I'll also take a look and do the same if necessary. I'd also be open to getting some new maps and characters for FF. As for Flood in ODST Firefight, someone once made a mod adding them in with a custom flood themed map, so maybe mods will allow you to get a flood firefight if 343 doesn't add them. Elites would be cool too but the H3 elites AI is not the greatest and I don't know how enjoyable they would be to fight.
I hear vehicle skins are coming now too. I don't want to spread misinformation, so don't quote me on that. The shot reg feels great now though.