OP stckrboy

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61
Hey folks,

Today, July 29th, 343 will be pushing the buttons to release the first Technical Preview build of Halo Infinite out to eligible Insiders.

Build, downloads and go-live
The build and the associated download instructions are scheduled to be pushed live later today - 343 are tentatively looking at sometime this afternoon, which is currently slated for sometime AFTER 12pm PST [8PM UK] (this is an estimated time, not an exact drop time). The exact timing may vary so please make sure to keep an eye on the Halo Twitter account the #halo-news channel on the Official Halo Discord server for further updates.

Once everything is live you will receive a Waypoint message here on Halo Waypoint, you can find that in your message inbox in the top right hand corner of the website - between the search button and the notification flag. This message will contain all you need to know on how and where to download the build and submit bug reports.

Matchmaking times:
The scheduled times listed in the latest Infinite blog are just recommendations, ways to get people in at particular times and focus population. You don't have to attend those times and can still play outside them. You are free to play at any time you want over the weekend for the duration of the flight being active.

Invitations
As has been mentioned quite a lot recently, not everyone is guaranteed to get a flight invitation. If you have yet to receive an invite for the flight this weekend, please read through the Flighting Emails PSA thread carefully to make sure you haven't missed it. There is a small chance you invitation email may have gone missing, in which case please make sure and check here on Halo Waypoint for a flighting message once the flight goes live. If you don't get a message here you 100% don't have an active invite and will not be able to play this weekend, but don't let that discourage you as there are other planned flights coming up.

Feedback
To provide feedback on other aspects of the flight, please use the dedicated threads for each key feedback area:
For bugs or technical issues, please utilize the Halo Insider Support site’s knowledge base and submit tickets as necessary. To reiterate, if you encounter a bug, please submit a ticket via the Halo Insider Support page *.

* Please note that the Insider Support site will not be accessible until the flight is live
Message inbox
If for any reason you are unable to see the message inbox in the top right hand corner of the site, this means you will not be able to participate in the flight. Message inbox is disabled for child accounts / accounts under the age of 18. There is a legal requirement as part of signing up to the Insider program that you be 18 so that you can consent to your data being capture. Nothing can be done on 343's end to rectify this and you cannot transfer your invite to another account.

Streaming
YES! You are welcome to stream the flight and create content from it.

Insider Support Site
If for any reason you are unable to log into the Insider Support site, please make sure you are logging in with the correct email that's tied to the gamer that that was incited. Check your email invitation and the email listed in you Insider Profile. I can't stress enough how important it is to triple check that you're using the right account as just shy of 100% of cases that have been dealt with in previous flights have been due to this exact issue.

You can also try logging in on a different device or browser or try private browsing / incognito mode.

Buying / selling / begging for invites
Don't do this please. Only those who have an active invite will be able to play - any codes granted for this weekend are tied to the account that was invited and won't work for other accounts. Accounts caught trying to buy, sell, trade or otherwise access accounts they don't own in order to play open both partied up to the potential of being removed and banned from future flights.
stckrboy wrote:
Build, downloads and go-liveThe build and the associated download instructions are scheduled to be pushed live later today - 343 are tentatively looking at sometime this afternoon, which is currently slated for sometime after 12pm PST [8PM UK].
Thanks for providing a rough estimate 😁 Saves me having to check every hour.
Thanks for the time estimate, been checking for a while now!
😁 Thankyou for time, been checking every 10 minutes, soooo excited 🤪🌈
I'm keen to play some fresh Halo. Interested to see how gunplay is 😁
I woke up checking for the download!! Lol 😂, can’t wait..
I was curious about what time this would take place. I got the initial invite and then it was crickets. Hope this goes well!
Hope you enjoy it!
I Chek evry hours... 😂
my compliments for sending out invitations.
I’m Halo Insider registered since the beginning, waiting 6 years and now that I have the opportunity to participate you close the door in my face.
you have given priority or better to say the recommendations to streamers / youtubers highly caring about the hands of common users ruining weekends for many people.
my sincere congratulations to the management who, as usual, do not care about others.
Everything you said is factually incorrect. Streamers and youtubers were not given priority, I have already provided you with the selection criteria that 343 used to send out invites. Veterancy is not a guarantee of getting invited, signing up o the Insider program is not a guarantee of being invited
how we will be able to download on xbox? i have an invite but first time on xbox trying alpha/beta for a game.
stckrboy wrote:
my compliments for sending out invitations.
I’m Halo Insider registered since the beginning, waiting 6 years and now that I have the opportunity to participate you close the door in my face.
you have given priority or better to say the recommendations to streamers / youtubers highly caring about the hands of common users ruining weekends for many people.
my sincere congratulations to the management who, as usual, do not care about others.
Everything you said is factually incorrect. Streamers and youtubers were not given priority, I have already provided you with the selection criteria that 343 used to send out invites. Veterancy is not a guarantee of getting invited, signing up o the Insider program is not a guarantee of being invited
Yeah, Stckr is right here. There's a lot of prominent Youtubers and streamers that didn't get an invite, i.e. Arrash TV.

BTW, thanks for giving a rough time period, I was getting a bit worried when I didn't see a new notification on the website, LOL.
how we will be able to download on xbox? i have an invite but first time on xbox trying alpha/beta for a game.
Please read over the first post, thanks :)
I never got one but was hoping to get an invite because I have an Xbox one and how y’all would want/need the feedback from someone with said console.
Im currently using an xbox one but i have a series x coming in on Saturday, will i be able to download the flight on the series x as well as my xbox one?
Hating being the "I'm not part of the nearly 100% guy" but when visiting https://aka.ms/HaloInsiderSupport I'm still getting `access denied` using the same account / email listed here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile.

Is that expected at this point or indicative of a problem with my account?

Thanks
Thank goodness I thought I had overlooked something leading me to miss the flight entirely.
Hating being the "I'm not part of the nearly 100% guy" but when visiting https://aka.ms/HaloInsiderSupport I'm still getting `access denied` using the same account / email listed here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/halo-insider/profile.

Is that expected at this point or indicative of a problem with my account?

Thanks
Expected - it won't go live until the flight does. I'll update my post!
BIGPULL wrote:
I woke up checking for the download!! Lol 😂, can’t wait..
Same here, first thing I did
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 61