2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7
Isn't it "In a Microsoft minute"?
in the upcoming weeks
It's bound to happen within two weeks since we are roughly two weeks into April.
Next week I hope!
Stew360 wrote:
I assume they will do console first and then PC for Reach ? but when will it begin ?
They said, that they're gonna start flights at the end of april. No exact date announced yet
I hope PC will get it before the end of April.
stckrboy wrote:
Venganza21 wrote:
Probably the 3rd or 4th week of the month, they did say later this month.
You got any idea where we would go to play it when the flight is available?
Once you have been accepted into a flight you'll get an email with all the relevant information
Just make sure you check your email and the halo insider page regularly. They'll have advance notice when a flight is about to take place. Be patient and don't worry.
I hope PC will get it before the end of April.
Well they did say later in the month, so It's coming within a week or two (the first flight). One of the 343 reps also mentioned weeks and months, so I imagine there will be many flights throughout this, and next month. I'm hoping for a Reach summer release.
xbox first than pc I cant wait reach was my favourite game in the series
i just hope i make it! lol
i just hope i make it! lol
I hope that if I'm selected, then it won't conflict with my schedule. That would just be my luck.
My guess? Easter weekend, as many people will have time off then. If not Easter weekend, then the weekend after.
Eventually
Probably around the 25th, this is just speculation, however, because they said the flights will start later this month. I'm really hyped for the release on PC because I only own a 360, and was actually thinking about getting an Xbox One just for Halo. Now my favorite franchise is coming to one of my favorite gaming/production platforms, my PC.
Lets GO ROUND #1 Halo MCC PC Fight Red VS. BLUE CTF I can't wait except I play PC Only

When will they make a emulator of Xbox on PC even if it needs a co-processor I would buy one!
[REDACTED]
Ekibunnel wrote:
I hope/think it's will be on the end of april, maybe the 30 ?
on my bday
Stew360 wrote:
I assume they will do console first and then PC for Reach ? but when will it begin ?
They are already testing consoles, i think later this week they Will give us feedbacks on the pc testing! Let's just wait and let them work!
When they are ready.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. ...
  7. 7