2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7
Hopefully soon.
[REDACTED]
Wait, that's [REDACTED]
Soon is such a weird word, because it could mean. In the next few days, next few weeks or next few months. My hope it is the next few weeks. :)
The sooner the better, i haven't checked my email so much, as i have in the last few weeks. I have time off work, so i would be able to focus 100% on playing reach to help better it. (i didn't take time off for this specifically, its just my luck that i go back to work and i get the email haha)
USCRuss72 wrote:
My guess is the sometime in April if everything continues to go well.
It's not really a guess since it's was what Ske7ch said
SOOON, aka we do not know exactly when first flight will begin
SOOON, aka we do not know exactly when first flight will begin
Well seeing as we are on the last week of April, we should hopefully have an update on the status of flights within another week or two, given that they have hinted that the flights may be delayed into next month.
My bet is the week of May 5th, since the new Xbox All Digital console comes out on the 7th. They don't want to mess up the sales of that console by releasing the build to PC before it. So I'm anticipating by May 9th for both the PC and Console flights to began.
OnQore wrote:
My bet is the week of May 5th, since the new Xbox All Digital console comes out on the 7th. They don't want to mess up the sales of that console by releasing the build to PC before it. So I'm anticipating May 9th for both the PC and Console flights to began.
The xbox flight has absolutely no reason to wait on PC. There isn't any crossplay or anything so right now there isn't anything tying the two together.
edit: also its literally an X1S without a Disc Drive** in it. Its not a new system, honestly none of this would impact that launch.
USCRuss72 wrote:
My guess is the sometime in April if everything continues to go well.
It's not really a guess since it's was what Ske7ch said
Thanks for the smart A comment pal. That post was made on 4/4/19. At the beginning of April before Ske7ch made the update post a few days ago.

I'm glad you've read the update and are well informed on all things Halo Insider. But don't come commenting something derogatory just because you've read the latest forum post. Read the date next time.
Soon™
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. ...
  6. 7