Well I got into the insider program almost at the time that was announced, but I haven't recieved a single survey, so my question is that the surveys are just like the flights with not all the insiders but only a few people.

(Sorry for my bad english, pls dont kill me)
Well I got into the insider program almost at the time that was announced, but I haven't recieved a single survey, so my question is that the surveys are just like the flights with not all the insiders but only a few people.

Don't worry we'll kill you only virtually on the fields :-D
Yes, surveys are only sent out to a select group of Insiders.
"Research surveys typically go to a small targeted audience so don’t sweat it if you don’t get included this time around (there will be plenty more down the road)."
I'm assuming they did this by email or added a permission section to the forums based on account access
Yh you would think its done by email. Ive been watching my emails like a hawk! But i was also thinking maybe they would do it on here?

Don't worry, you will receive surveys once you get into one or more flights. They ran a small survey a bit ago, but mostly they will be sending them after a flight to those who participated.