OP oG Unleashed

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
Sometimes, the wait, is worth it!
It's a lot easier when you're not aware that you're waiting for the majority of the time. Waiting until it's out is going to be hard enough now. I can't imagine waiting if I had known about this months or even years ago.
Oh absolutely! The hype is as real as it gets! Cannot wait to play been so eager since I heard. :D
I'm keeping a healthy amount of optimism and skepticism, but I'm nonetheless looking forward to it. : D

Halo on PC, in this day and age, with its controls...oh what the hell, give it to me now! lol
Hypetrain boarded.
Dread it, Run from it, The Hype Train still arrives.
Let's go
Totally ready for this thank you 343!
I'm waiting for this since 2012, last time i played halo on Xbox....
I’m very hyped for halo reach personally, I loved halo reach as a 10 year old. I’m excited to see it coming back!
HYPE.
For the first time in a while, I'm here checking the forums and my email every single day...

The Hype is real!
I am very hyped. I hope the game releases after all the flights are done.
Yeah. Been beyond a very long time since i've played halo on PC. Looking forward to it.
Hypeddddd!!!!
i am itching for some mcc t-t
I really hope they start flighting soon! I actually cannot wait, my days consist of literally sitting here waiting for updates, and going FULL BINGE on some random game that I complete in a day :/ SAVE ME 343!
you do realize that the it's going to be delayed into next month right, so as long as your prepared for it to keep getting pushed back in order to get a better end produce then
Very!
It's been so long. I can't wait to play long night of solace! I hope it gets included in one of the flights. I need a high detailed paris class frigate for a 3d project I've been working on for years.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4